[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Got an apple watch today
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » iPad/iPhone/Watch/iPod Touch/iOS

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Got an apple watch today
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:09 pm 

Well my sons just got me an apple watch for fathers day :D

Just getting used to it, but so far its greeeeaaat as tony the tiger would say.

Gary.

"Macintosh - We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end." Douglas Adams.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:17 pm 

That's a fabulous Father's Day present.

Style? Colour?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:34 pm 

Its the black sports watch. My kids wanted me to have a great day because it'll be the first fathers day since my dad passed.

Its a thing of beauty. the screen is so clear, the movement of the second hand is amazing. Having to learn all over how to use something lol.

Gary.

"Macintosh - We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end." Douglas Adams.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:04 am 

The funny thing was, I got my wife a second hand class A iphone 6 64GB for £495 last week and took her iphone 5. If I never, the apple watch wouldnt work with my old 4s.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:09 pm 

Great aren't they. I got mine on the day of release and love it.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:07 am 

I got one yesterday :D

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:01 pm 

so what do you do with your watch, apart from look good :)

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:37 pm 

I'm still learning how to use it although I did send a text message to James using Siri on Watch earlier.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:02 pm 

Some time the watch will send text, then other times it says it has failed to send. My phone is always in my pocket.

Apps I have downloaded for the watch.
Calc watch.
iTranslate.
Tunin Radio.
Stocard (stores store cards).
Forza (football score app).
the train (timetable app).
aroundme (whats near me).
shazam.
Skype.
Amazon..

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:27 am 

Was my birthday yesterday and was surprised with a fantastic Watch, sports version with the white strap. What a thing of wonder! Still getting to grips with all the bits and pieces and sent a very garbled text to my sister last night after dictating to Siri! :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:25 am 

I have found Siri to be far more accurate on Watch than on iPhone.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:32 am 

Must admit, it's one feature I've never really used it on my phone. Maybe it just needs to get used to me?!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:49 pm 

A guy on my shift at work bought one last week so at least I know of someone else who owns one in my town.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:35 am 

I would agree that Siri has reached a new level of efficiency. Yesterday I told Siri "Show me a picture of a white-tailed bumblebee", and four seconds later (maybe less), up popped ten pictures. Now that's neat!

Lorimer

Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:38 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next

Board index » iPad/iPhone/Watch/iPod Touch/iOS