[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Wow, there's a lot of things to fix in iOS 10
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » iPad/iPhone/Watch/iPod Touch/iOS

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:30 am 

But seems to have an answer to many of them, fortunately, it's just a lot of work to sort everything out afterwards I suppose. Perhaps the next update of iOS 10 will address some of these issues.

Seems to involve a lot of resetting. But if you reset everything it looks like you'd be good to go.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:02 am 

The only issue I have had (besides the normal battery life problems which happen on EVERY single major release of iOS) is that my iPhone stopped connecting to my car handsfree kit. Going to Settings ▸
General ▸ Reset ▸ Reset Network Settings sorted it.

Turning everything off is a stupid solution to battery life issues, I never turn off wifi or bluetooth, can't see the point.

All those 'iOS10 issues' are just fixes to everyday problems which happen with iOS and have always been happening, they are nothing new just with iOS10.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:23 pm 

BBW I have a similar problem. I have a Citroen C5 Tourer 12 plate. My phone still connects but its hit or mis if the name comes up. Most of the time a call will be from unknown even tho they are in my contacts.

Still theres more to like than dislike.

Gary.

"Macintosh - We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end." Douglas Adams.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:54 pm 

Do what I did. I have a Peugeot so it probably uses the same software as Citroên.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:59 pm 

"Macintosh - We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end." Douglas Adams.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:07 pm 

Glad to help.

Board index » iPad/iPhone/Watch/iPod Touch/iOS