[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Favourite Videos
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Videos
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:26 am 

It's not click bait though. He is actually a serious jazz and rock musician if you look at some of the other things he talks about. But think about what he says. It's not the PC versus Mac war again - it's actually valid comment. He uses Macs for his music but he has older machines.

Yes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFisOTDzGuE

The Beatles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr0bUxuzYAM

Led Zeppelin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcI3bNS ... gs=pl%2Cwn

Radiohead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdPaYlcY23g

Nothing to do with Rick or Macs -....

More rather good and jolly spiffy tunes

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:28 pm 

Getting from A to B

This technology was developed by the Russians in the 60s, it seems somebody is going to actually make commercial versions

(Oops!)
Wow, so this is now commonplace!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:43 pm 

Hey Chris, here is another "rant" for you.

The fact is that (to me anyway) it makes sense - and there's more than a little nugget of truth in it.

I'm not with Apple just because it's Apple - I'm with Apple because it used to be great and I want to hang onto that greatness with the products that I still have. Steve unfortunately left a huge hole in the company which has not been gracefully filled.

I'm almost toying with buying a Windows machine! No I don't think so, maybe something else. Actually I'll keep using Macs while they still do a pretty good job - it's just that the old ones are being overtaken by technology and Apple won't support old models when they can do something completely different with new models. Some of those things are not particularly useful.

Well all my comments are just my personal thoughts, and I know other people do not agree with me.

Not exactly a fan boy, me. It's just a pity that they've lost their way. (imo)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:02 am 

I'd agree Leewave.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:00 am 

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:54 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:25 pm 

Note perfect after 30 years!
Remaking the Masters

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:29 pm 

Prime lens comparison.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:03 pm 

Post Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:04 pm 

Nic Jansen
14 hours ago
"The pilot with the least amount of food in the mouth answers the radio." :P
wow, that's just... wow

Post Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:06 am 

:D

Post Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:50 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:48 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:36 pm 

We are reaching the tipping point. It is now becoming cheaper to use renewables than fossil fuels. We're already there really - or at least we are for the first time right on the cusp - but it's only going to accelerate one way.

Fossil fuels can only become more expensive as they become harder and harder to extract; Wind, solar and other renewable energy will become much cheaper as production scaling and technological efficiency increases.
It's inevitable it will switch to economically viable green energy, and soon.

So let's get behind it. We also only "just" have to save the planet before it's too late! :tu: :) :D

Funding and enterprise investors are putting commitment into saving our planet - money still talks.

We are going over the balance point now, renewable energy is becoming more efficient and cheaper every year.
Let's go - We will save our own money in the process.

And the planet too!

Last edited by Leewave on Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:08 am 

https://youtu.be/_qkLXExBU5Q

He has a whole series of these sketches on YouTube

Michael Spicer - The Room Next Door

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Board index » Couch