[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Films
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Films
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 am 

Might be worth spending a tenner this year, Prometheus on its way and Star Trek (add own number) starts shooting on Thursday:
http://collider.com/jj-abrams-star-trek ... ew/136236/

Apparently Benedict Cumberbatch was hired purely because of his name. :)

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post subject: Re: Films
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 pm 

It is a cool name.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:53 pm 

Did you know Benedict Cumberbatch's mum is Wanda Ventham.

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:01 pm 

Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 pm 

The comic heading for tv and film... but I suspect they need to raise a lot of money for such a visually rich series. If it does happen, production will be a long way off.

Also from Roddenberry is White Room 02B3, a short premiering at in May. It's referred to as a revolution in film-making, using a 360° camera leaving the actors with nowhere to hide because the camera is always on them, whether they're in the scene or not.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:49 pm 

Well, as I can't find the 'what are you watching' thread, if there is one, and my thread was brutally ignored ..

This is on my telly right now.

Have an Empire Chicken cooling in the fridge for later with some Basmati rice btw info

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 am 

That's probably because you called it "For your future viewing" instead of just "Films". :D

Casablanca is an all-time great, which I've never got to see all the way through. If I bought the DVD and settled down to watch it at three o'clock in the morning, something would cause an interruption, or the player would break. The film's cursed for me.

Good luck cleaning the oven after the Empire Chicken!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:26 pm 

The Star Trek: Aurora 3D series is finished with all episodes made into a complete 55 minute film for download:

http://vimeo.com/31883614#at=0

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:30 pm 

Empire Chicken? Is it fried?

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:48 am 

Hi cb,

No, it was cooked in an oven - roasted. I made up the name, then subsequently discovered there is a recipe called 'Empire Chicken.' http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chic ... st-chicken

I did my own thing on this occasion as I never follow recipes, apart from the bits when it says 'add a bottle of port' or similar.

Best have a film recommendation to keep us on track :

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:11 pm 

"Casablanca is an all-time great, which I've never got to see all the way through."
We have to do something about that.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:43 am 

Yes, I'll have to buy the DVD. Guaranteed any time it's on telly is the wrong time.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 am 

I have it as a 750MB .avi file.
Just say the word - although I've no idea what that word would be - and it's yours.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:43 am 

Watched the first Mission Impossible film with Tom Cruise last night. Hard to believe that is already 16 years old.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:00 am 

Went to see Ted last night, absolutely loved it, proper laugh out loud funny.

It is a certain type of humour, but if you like rude, vulgar, potty mouthed teddy bears, then it's right up your street!

It's the same guy who does Family Guy, which I'm not actually a big fan of, but Ted, now that's funny!

First time in a long time I've cried tears of laughter at the cinema! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Board index » Couch