[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - The joke thread...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: The joke thread...
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:08 pm 

http://www.smart-jokes.org/borg-gates-microsoft.html

MacPro (2010) quad core macOS 10.15.7
13" (2011) Macbookpro OSX 10.10.3
15" (2017) Macbookpro OS 13.3
iPhone 11 iOS16
Original iPad wifi

Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:14 pm 

:lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:06 am 

Just asked Siri...

“Surely it’s not going to rain today?”

Siri said: “It will, and don’t call me Shirley.”

Forgot to take my iPhone off Airplane mode...

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:28 am 

:lol:
Thanks for paying homage to Leslie Nielsen :tu:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:17 am 

An elderly couple who are both widowed have been courting for a long time.
They decide it’s finally time to get married.
They go out to a special dinner and talk about how their marriage might work.
They discuss finances, living arrangements and so on.
Finally, the man broaches the subject of their physical relationship.
“How do you feel about sex?” he asks, rather tentatively.
“I would like it infrequently,” replies the old lady.
The old gentleman sits quietly for a moment, adjusts his glasses, leans over towards her and whispers: “Is that one word or two?”

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:41 am 

;)

MacPro (2010) quad core macOS 10.15.7
13" (2011) Macbookpro OSX 10.10.3
15" (2017) Macbookpro OS 13.3
iPhone 11 iOS16
Original iPad wifi

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:37 am 

Jokes about white sugar are rare but jokes about brown sugar, Demerara.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:02 pm 

On their wedding night, young bride Erin and her husband Simon finally retire to their hotel room.
After making her preparations, Erin leaves the bathroom to find Simon on his knees in front of the bed.
“What are you doing?” she asks.
“I’m praying for guidance,” mumbles Simon.
“I’ll take care of that,” replies Erin. “You pray for endurance.”

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:10 pm 

Woman says... I've had 8 children in 8 tears of marriage.

She's asked... 8 children in 8 tears of marriage, don't you have any outside interests?

Woman replies... Sure I do, where do you thing six of those children came from!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:30 pm 

How I got Divorced

Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. But as I entered my office, my secretary said "Happy Birthday Boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" I told her that was fine. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, and my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!" while I was waiting on the sofa – naked!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:53 pm 

My wife bought herself a book on slimming.

How much has she lost?

Thirty quid….

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:47 pm 

A man was riding his Harley along a California highway, when suddenly the sky cleared above his head and in a booming voice, the Lord said: 'Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said: 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

The Lord said, 'Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific, and the concrete and steel it would take.

'It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said: 'Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.’

The Lord replied: ‘Do you want two lanes or four lanes on that bridge?'

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:00 pm 

:D

Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:16 pm 

Jill goes home one night with a guy she met at a club. He's tall, super hot, and seems different than most guys she meets. They arrive at his place and head straight to his room. Jill can't help but notice shelves full of teddy bears. On the bottom are small teddy bears, on the middle are medium-sized teddy bears, and finally, on the top are large teddy bears, all lined up beside each other. She begins to think that he is sentimental and sweet, and isn't afraid to show it. Her heart melts and she want to give him the best night of his life. She gives him a BJ, and lets him really give it to her, and even takes it in the rear. In the morning, she slowly gets dressed, and smiles at him and asks, "How was that?" He nods and says, "Not too bad at all. Help yourself to a prize on the second shelf."

Core i7 2011 21.5" iMac 12,1 2.8 GHz 16GB RAM OS X 10.9.5 1TB SSD & 128GB SSD

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:14 pm 

Warning religious joke :

What is the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus ?

You can put up the picture with one nail. :oops:

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 100  Next

Board index » Couch