[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - What are you watching?
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:06 am 

Running through the Glastonbury bits and pieces on iPlayer, and realising how many pensioners were performing on the stages... :D

Makes me feel less old this morning... ;)

Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:24 pm 

I recorded it so I could skip the oh so many acts I consider rubbish but are included for other people as well as all the inane yapping of the presenters. If I was there, I'd be miffed at the people with those stupid flags blocking the view. As I don't go to these things I will just condemn them in my mind because I have cameras doing the close watching for me.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:27 am 

Just finished Secret Invasion. Usual Marvel nonsense, which I mostly enjoy. I spotted a BBC micro being used in the alien's lair during the last episode. I spent many hours and pounds on mine. I still have it all but it needs fixing and I don't have the skills. Same for the monitor and good ol' dot matrix printer. Maybe the disk drive too. Shame as it is all just taking garage space.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:54 pm 

Just did Guardians of the Galaxy 3. Hyped as "laugh out loud" in the ads for it. I did not lol or smirk once. May I sue the promoters? Entertaining yes. Fair do's - I don't laugh out loud at any film or TV programme. I do internally think "yes that was a good one" but hate missing the next joke, which when watching with others can get sounded out by their raucous cacophony.

Worth 2½ hours if you have access, the time and you like comic book nonsense (as I mostly do*).

* I do not like time travel sci-fi. I have too many personal "scientific" reasons why it is impossible.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:37 pm 

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:24 pm 

Leprechaun 4: In Space.
Naff and great at the same time with more ham than a pig farm and Guy Siner clearly enjoying himself. It's available to stream on PlutoTV at the moment.

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:12 am 

Gertcha!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xniNcRCNvac&t=44s

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:42 pm 

I hear the BBC has cancelled (sorry, "shelved") A Question of Sport. I'm not surprised. Once they dumbed it down with that not connected to sport Paddy McGuinness as host and not really sport team members, it had to be on the way out. I watched the first two eps and couldn't stand it. Nor could many others. They must have crashed the viewing figures. Probably taken over by some youth with one of those waste of time media degrees who didn't understand what made it so popular.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:21 pm 

A Question of Sport turned to crap after Sue and the boys left and should have shut down then, the same should had happened to Top Gear after the Jeremy, James and Richard left.

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:27 am 

Watched Dr Who and well, errm... I know what was going on but it was a peculiar episode which I endured rather than enjoyed. The only hook was at the end when Mrs Flood made her comment. I suppose I'll have to keep watching just to discover what that's all about.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:47 am 

She is the Master

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:05 pm 

That is the obvious thought! Maybe she'll turn out to be the queen of Gallifrey.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:05 pm 

I have not watched it, but there is an ITV drama series:
"Mr. Bates vs. the Post Office"

Board index » Couch