[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Football Thread
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: Football Thread
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:10 pm 

Big game for the Whites today, let's hope we can do to Arsenal what you did to Chelsea. Fingers crossed and all that superstitious nonsense :D

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:24 pm 

Sunderland out, Middlesbrough out, Newcastle out. The worst day for the North East since Ant and Dec released "Let's Get Ready to Rumble".

(Courtesy of @KaiWayne on Twitter)

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:04 pm 

Robert Carlos can still strike a ball

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:21 pm 

What the hell was the goalkeeper doing for that corner?!!!!

27" iMac 2.93 GHz i7 12Gb Ram 10.7|15" MBP 2.66 GHz 4Gb Ram 10.8|1Tb Time Capsule|3rd Gen 1080 ATV|2nd Gen 720 ATV
64Gb WiFi iPad2|iPhone 5 32Gb|iPhone 4S 16Gb|iPod Touch 32Gb|VM 100Mb BB

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:23 pm 

Well done WOLVES :lol: :lol:

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm 

Wolves 2 Manchester United 1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wolves have now beaten Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City and Sunderland. That's five out of the current top seven teams but then they can't beat West Ham or Wigan. It's just beyond belief.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:22 am 

Yes congratulations to Wolves, it's always great to see Man united get whipped and Roony running round like a headless chicken :lol: :lol:

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:29 pm 

I am celebrating as Axminster Town finally won their first game of the season after eighteen attempts! The celebrations and drinking went on long into the night!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:05 pm 

Look out for the goal celebration for Port Vales first goal in yesterdays 2-1 win over Macclesfield. Port vales manager and assistant had a bust up on the team coach the previous weekend and spat their dummies out getting off the coach on the M6.

So this week the players goal celebration took the Mickey by acting out what happened on the bus and taking the p out of our clueless manager.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:23 am 

A great point for the Irons today against our London rivals. I'm more than happy with that, and Rob Green played his socks off.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:36 am 

If it wasn't for Rob Green I think West Ham would be pretty much relegated already.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 pm 

Ironic to think that the winning goal that Rangers scored in the Scottish Cup Final wouldn't have been a goal if England had scored that way in the World Cup...

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:45 am 

Come on you super HOOPS, 3 more wins in the last 7 games and we are up :D :D :D

14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:35 pm 

What's the opinion on the Rooney ban? I saw and heard him swear into the camera after scoring his hat trick and couldn't get over the aggression in his face; surely for most players it would be elation? Some role model for kids.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:38 pm 

Seeing Drogba of Chelsea got a 5 match ban i think Shrek got off likely.

14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 34  Next

Board index » Couch