[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - The stupid thread...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
 Post subject: Re: The stupid thread...
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:44 am 

Junker and all his EU friends are the idiots and also us if we let them walk all over us.

"Macintosh - We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end." Douglas Adams.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:44 pm 

The 'California woman' is either stupid or just manifesting as another part of the litigious nature of America in order to grab a few fast bucks.

My opinion is clear from where I posted. I'll let the US courts decide. They make some strange decisions at times, but in line with the Constitution as amended, so none of my business.

Oh, she doesn't come up when you search internet images for 'idiot' :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:36 am 

can't read that site as my ad blocker is disliked. But I know the story your talking about.

"Macintosh - We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end." Douglas Adams.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:45 pm 

Which ad blocker are you using? I use AdBlock and Glimmerblocker, and the site works fine.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:47 pm 

As above, AdBlock Plus and Ghostery allow it.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:34 pm 

Not sure think it’s adblock +. I can get on the site ok but a big pop up blocking the page tells me I’m using an adblocker.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:09 pm 

Those twats flying drones around Gatwick.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:16 am 

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:27 pm 

My neighbour got a courier delivery during the couple of days snow we had recently. The driver, instead of stopping on the cleared road and walking the 15 steps to the door, decided to drive in to the shared driveway. It hadn't been used or cleared and he found himself on the snow-covered grass and quickly got into trouble. He couldn't get any traction but really churned up the grass, which was quite wet under the snow covering.

Then he had the bright idea of putting some cardboard behind the rear wheels. Well, it would have been bright if he'd been aware he had a FWD van and he'd left the engine running - and in gear. So while he was putting cardboard behind the stationary back wheels, the front ones were busily digging themselves into the mud... :roll:

It took a few moments for us all to realise just how clueless he really was, and a mass effort by several of us helped him back to the road.

I believe our neighbour, having surveyed the ploughed-up lawn, had a lot more than a few words with the company... :D

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:54 pm 

Using a mobile:
45 minutes to find out how to change the 'about' info on faceberk because it keeps defaulting to the crap mobby version... same operation 5 seconds on Twitter.
The more fb tries to help, control and obfuscate the more I loathe and despise it. Unfortunately the sickening pile of rabid dingo effluvium has its uses.

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 2:43 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Board index » Couch