[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - The stupid thread...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: The stupid thread...
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:59 am 

This one cheaper https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/produc ... utemaster/

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 am 

Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:39 am 

:lol: :lol: In the garage

14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop

Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:09 pm 

Trying to sign up to the Yougov service so I can check my annual tax summary. After an initial check, the site sends you off to choose one from seven "security providers". I opted for "Citizensafe" and started to check it out. It insisted I should read the Ts&Cs, with a link that went to "a page that does not exist".

"Contact us" provides a phone number and snailmail address - no email! If they can't even get a link to one of their own pages correct, I certainly ain't trusting them with my details! And they definitely do NOT get a second chance :roll:

Back to the remaining six options...

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 am 

Damm, I knew I should have waited to buy my flight to New York :(

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:38 am 

Here’s a bizarre one for you...

Suspected Harlow drug dealer 'doesn't want to be resuscitated' if he falls ill after not pooing for 37 days
https://www.essexlive.news/news/suspect ... nt-1257647

37 days and counting. Thirty...Seven...Days!!
I wouldn’t want to be around when that one blows!
:shock:

* Witty statement goes here *

Last edited by MacOS10 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:59 am 

I find it more bizarre that there is actually a British record for a suspect spending the most days in custody without having a poo! :shock:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:11 am 

Indeed, how British! Not a record you’d want to be poo-poo’ed.
Sorry, I’ll get my coat

* Witty statement goes here *

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:32 am 

:lol:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:24 pm 

Someone's given me this thing which stamps out little paper whatsits. Does anyone know what it is and, if you're psychic, tell me why it was given to me...
Ta

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a1ztu ... 0PXTPC0nWh

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:05 pm 

Must be a custom one, I can't recognize the shape, but don't have the data/bandwidth to see them all...

https://www.google.com/search?q=hand+pa ... 73&bih=428

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:27 pm 

Teddybear paper punch, because your a big teddybear Laz.

14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:57 pm 

Thanks for the info BDAqua and Mr T, but I still wonder why. If it's anything to do with me being a teddy bear, then someone's definately got the wrong idea!

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:48 pm 

News article on Trump brought a comment at the end: "Is it true that if you Google 'Idiot' it brings up a picture of Trump..?" :roll:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:59 pm 

Yup:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Board index » Couch