[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - The stupid thread...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: The stupid thread...
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:51 pm 

Blimey! Once again, the blanket of despair settles over Lazzo.

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:56 am 

Missus said she was listening to a consumer advice bit on radio and it included the hint not to buy suitcases at the airport because they're more expensive there. Hmm... this could work:

"Tell you what, to save time, we'll take our stuff to the airport, buy a suitcase and pack it there..... " :roll:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:34 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:51 pm 

They missed one - Magazines... :roll:

Last edited by Highmac on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:54 pm 

Don't worry, I've marked it in with permanent marker...

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:58 pm 

And another...

I like the Daily Mail headline.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:23 pm 

Is that a TESCO? Or should that be Te'sco

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:24 pm 

Yeah it's a Tesco. Or TESCO. Or Te'sco.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:24 pm 

Surely the Tesco one is technically correct, as it is an abbreviation of newspapers & magazines.

MacPro (2010) quad core macOS 10.15.7
13" (2011) Macbookpro OSX 10.10.3
15" (2017) Macbookpro OS 13.3
iPhone 11 iOS16
Original iPad wifi

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:30 pm 

That's an argument I have already heard and don't agree with.

And where are the magazines? It's a stand for newspapers.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 am 

Isn't a newspaper called a newspaper because its the news printed on paper?

....I can see how that could be misleading in the case of some publications. lol

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:54 am 

* Witty statement goes here *

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:08 am 

Popped into Morrisons on my way back from work tonight. Came back to my car to see this...

He left me literally one inch of space, but parked at such an extreme angle so that his back end overlapped the back of my car by at least a foot!! There was no way I could reverse out without damaging my car.

Then, after I asked Morrisons to put out an announcement in store, the cheeky tit had a go at me - I was so close to punching him!!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:10 am 

You need to tweet that to @yplac

Check out his timeline, very funny and frustrating at the same time.

- name contains an offensive word. You have been warned!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am 

Heh, yeah, I'm already following that on twitter - have submitted it on their blog but it's not yet appeared on their website. Guess there's a lot of c**** about!
;-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28  Next

Board index » Couch