[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - The stupid thread...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: The stupid thread...
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 am 

Just tweet the pic and include @yplac and they will re-tweet it. Getting on the blog will take months.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:01 am 

Ah, cheers - done it, revenge is sweet!
;-)

* Witty statement goes here *

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm 

:D :D BBC Rogue Traders sidekick benefit fraud:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-18592468

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:59 pm 

Post subject: Oh gaaaaaaaaaaaawd
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:21 pm 

The Two-Phone Twat

I've been going bonkers trying to ring someone four times. Each time I had to hang up because my other phone rang, but annoyingly the line dropped out each time. I was dialling my own sodding number...

It's not right y'know, it just isn't.

Post subject: Re: Oh gaaaaaaaaaaaawd
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 pm 

A photo says a thousand words :o

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:00 am 

LOCOG has made a big thing of renaming venues - Coventry City's arena has been renamed City of Coventry Stadium (IIRC) because Ricoh is not an Olympic sponsor so the usual name must not be used for the duration of the games.

So driving up the A46 towards the city the other afternoon I was amused to see temporary direction signs: "For City of Coventry Stadium follow Ricoh Arena" :roll:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:00 am 

Perhaps we should be more admiring of poor old LOCOG. They're quite inventive, using various insanities to justify their massive waste of money existence. Also their is out of date and while I'm not going to accuse them directly, it might be telling porkies. I'd expect more from a private company using public money hahahahahahahahahaha! :)

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:23 pm 

I made a stupid that even Lazzo would be proud of today!...

Driving to an interview in Leeds. I needed J44 off the M1 then a link road onto M621.... Pootling along minding my own business when I noticed a big blue sign with the number 44 on it. Unfortunately, I'd already passed said sign and the accompanying exit by the time it clicked!! "No problem" I thought, "I'll just carry on to J43 and turn round"..... noticed a big blue sign with the number 43 on it, "Sorted! No Problemo!" I thought as I exited the motorway... Before having to navigate a roundabout, taking the wrong exit and finding my self on the M62 going back towards Hull!!.. Eventually managed to get back to the M1 and J44 and on to the interview (which was a disaster btw).

Coming home, got myself onto the M621 and then off at the correct junction for the link road to the M1. Driving along this link road thinking "I'm not going to miss the signs this time!", when I see a big blue sign saying M1. I switch lanes and shoot off down this slip road towards the M1 when the rest of the sign sinks in... THE SOUTH! :shock:

Managed to get home eventually which is lucky as it was just starting to rain when I did and as I turned the wipers on, one of them fell off!! :o

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:33 am 

The jolly old "brain only registering what it wants" syndrome. Like being married. :)

I think I made a stupid last night; no doubt I'll find out what it was later. Ah well.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:03 am 

Ah - the Daily Express goes Dutch....
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/lon ... 27568.html

Helps explain why it's 5p cheaper than the Daily Mail

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:33 pm 

DRUG dealer Anthony McGivern who accidentally shot his best friend in the head during a drive-by attack on a rival gang was jailed for a minimum of 30 years.

Anthony “Leech” McGivern blasted front seat passenger Kevin Gott in the back of the head at point blank range while trying to shoot members of the Larkhill Crew on August 30 last year.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpoo ... -31573248/

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:13 am 

Oh boy just showed my age and then some – I rushed to meet my daughter & family in a Tim’s parking lot. I saw their car was already there waiting for me so I parked up and dashed over to their car and jumped in the back with the grandkids. We were off to their caravan for the day but had to go shopping first. While packing the food away I realized I hadn’t brought the freezer box out of my car so we had to dash back to Tim’s to get it. SIL asked me for my car keys so he could go get the freezer box but I couldn’t find them --- I then noticed my car lights were on!. OMG I had left my car running and the door unlocked! Can you imagine leaving a car unlocked with the engine running???? Good job we are in Canada and not Birkenhead or I would never have seen my car again. I swore everyone to secrecy to not tell my wife what I had done or I would never hear the end of it.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:31 pm 

I have a Toronto contact who posts on a Canadian Mac forum (among others)..... What's it worth to keep quiet? :D

And look on the bright side - you jumped into the right car!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next

Board index » Couch