[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - The stupid thread...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: The stupid thread...
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:29 am 

Location: MacBook Pro13" 2.2GHz 10.10.2 4GB RAM 500GB WD Hard Drive 10.8.5 + iPhone 6 16GB
We have just arrived at our hotel in NYC and I have just spent the last hour or so trying to work out how to set the time on the alarm clock. I thought it was about 45 minutes out but then realised that it was actually about 11 hours and 45 mins out. I have managed to find the manual online but the manual tells me to press buttons that aren't on the unit we have.

"The Macintosh may only have 10% of the market, but it is clearly the top 10%."
Douglas Adams

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 am 

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:17 pm 

"House" for sale...

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 26754.html

Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:21 pm 

Location: MacBook Pro13" 2.2GHz 10.10.2 4GB RAM 500GB WD Hard Drive 10.8.5 + iPhone 6 16GB

"The Macintosh may only have 10% of the market, but it is clearly the top 10%."
Douglas Adams

Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:26 pm 

David Cameron is an idiot.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... asurements

It's about time the entire country was switched to metric. Road signs, car speedometers, etc etc.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:47 pm 

Doesn't America uses Imperial measurements for most things? Which is ironic. Britain is regarded as being inbetween the US and Europe so we need to know both measures to work with each continent.

I prefer to work in metric. I did once spend a few seconds pondering what a US client would want with a monthly magazine 11cm tall x 8cm wide... he just said the numbers.

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:59 pm 

And the US imperial system is different the UK imperial system.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:30 pm 

Yeah, that's occasionally led to more confusion! Personally I think the whole world should turn metric.

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:02 pm 

This makes you wonder if these people should be allowed to breed...

http://overheard.liketodiscover.com/19- ... daymakers/

Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:25 pm 

Number 1 was you ;) :lol:

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:22 pm 

However much I love custard creams even I wouldn't say that Tony!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:10 pm 

It must be so hard living in the Cotswolds...

Post Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:19 am 

:lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:00 pm 

You spend a good 5 hours cleaning your car, and then you do this on the way out of the driveway...

:x

Post Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:41 pm 

Doesn't that always happen !!

Nice shine though.:(

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 28  Next

Board index » Couch