[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - The stupid thread...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: The stupid thread...
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:15 pm 

Wherever I lay my head is my home
This hat doesn't fit
I've bin away
They told be it was bigger on the inside
Mmmm, donner kebab
My name's Homer Simpson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-n ... d-19783214

:D :D

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:27 pm 

I'd love to know what this guy was looking for...
<< clicky!

:lol:

* Witty statement goes here *

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:47 pm 

Unfortunate name for a hotel

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:41 am 

Ooh Zumba, when?

iPhone 3G 8gb
iPod video 30gb
iPod photo 30gb
iPod shuffle 2gb

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:51 am 

That's glaring! "I don't need to pay a designer, my granny's dog will do it for a bowl of Chum". So far as spelling is concerned, at least she has the reasonable excuse of not being British born; but surely a spellcheck isn't difficult. The website mentioned leans towards naffness too. Not quite the representative vision the Zumba company had in mind.

It's Have-At-Go-Everyone-Day here at Lazzo Towers. :)

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:56 pm 

Have you ever had one of those gut-wrenching, twisted moments when you've sent a private message to one person complaining bitterly about somebody else only to realise it's gone out to 57 other people as well? No, neither have I because I'm too clever to do that, I just wondered... it must be really easy to do. :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:05 pm 

There's irony for you. :? :shock:

* Witty statement goes here *

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:57 pm 

NEVER put ANYTHING on the roof of your car!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:42 pm 

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:37 pm 

As well as the obvious, I don't like the line breaks, the leading or the leaders after the ? :P :)

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:03 pm 

Probably a vista print type service that relies on the user not messing et up.... (See what I did there)

Needless to say that I've emailed her my details just incase she wants a reprint.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 am 

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:01 am 

Yep! The reason I posted was I came perilously close to doing this, only the fact of being clever enough to forget entering a subject saved me from a multitude of embarrassments! See? Parts of my brain are working in the background to prevent me faux-pas-ing all over the place... yeah, right. :)

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:38 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:40 pm 

Think the sign writers followed the copy a bit too closely...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next

Board index » Couch