[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Mundane facts about your day...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330 ... 393  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:50 pm 

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:45 pm 

I'd best have some booze to - er em - get over the shock. Yes. The shock.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:23 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:21 pm 

In case anyone is interested, here are photos of the Apple photo book.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:12 pm 

Looks good. Venice is also on our bucket list.
;)

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:22 pm 

I went to Venice when I was fourteen to keep a friend company. His parents took us. Long coach trip. Passports at every border. The USSR invaded Czechoslovakia halfway through and there was concern as to whether they'd stop there. I didn't appreciate Venice, I suppose. 'Kilroy was here' carved inside the bridge of sighs but I did like a roof that was covered in gold leaf and a glass blowing place. I bought Highway 61 Revisited at a local shop. [/grandpa Simpson]

I agree that the book does look good.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:34 am 

I'm all for wild birds hanging around my mess called 'garden' but there is one species that last year started nesting nearby and one or more of them is back again. Nice bird but shame about the song. It is unchanging and the ruddy thing goes on and on and on. I can't tune it out. A great tit. Here is a link - play the song clip. You'll hear just three blasts. I get it most of the day for months until the breeding is finished.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:08 am 

An iPhone X came home with me today.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:54 am 

Nice. I'm hoping there will be new iPads and stuff announced on Tuesday. My Air 2 needs replacing er em yes... needs.

I spent three hours of this morning merging a .ged family tree file received from a cousin into the one I have in MacFamilyTree 8. It involved a lot of logic matching people and clicking to resolve minor differences. Now I need to go through the whole lot and check for duplicates that sneaked in. I know there will be some because even yours truly had a double entry (not a euphemism). He sent me his file last November. I shamed myself into getting it done by Easter and returning an exported file for him to peruse.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:32 pm 

Apple Event: pffft. A new basic iPad and mostly educational apps. iWork updates. Lucky you can FF and/or skip through.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:49 am 

The excitement of having my combi boiler serviced today.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:51 am 

If it is British Gas then they can do Hive controls fitted for £149 if you fancy going that way.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:47 am 

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:26 am 

My boiler is just 12 at the moment and the remote controller was on the blink so I was OK with changing it. I just thought I'd mention it. It is a huge improvement. I had been starting to consider others.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:28 am 

I went to look something up on Pondini's site but all I get are blank pages. The domain is still taken. Shame.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330 ... 393  Next

Board index » Couch