[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Mundane facts about your day...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 393  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:18 pm 

Went to my daughters schools parents evening tonight, found out that our son was voted head boy by the sixth form, but he forgot to tell us, bloody swat :shock:

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:30 am 

Bored, no work. I decided to practice on my Hohner tremolo harmonica; so far this morning I've only had one distant "Shut UP!" and a dog barking so I must have improved... some people just don't get the the blues. Actually, I have heard myself and I'm bloody awful!

If you feel like a little aural torture, I'll upload something - maybe a duet with me 'n' Eric Burden, that should crease up the copyright wallahs, but it may take a while because I'll have to start smoking again to make it sound better. :)

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:08 pm 

Been to the dentist to have the dangly bit removed. I need a denture (#oldgitalert) costing £195 or I can go private and have an implant costing £1600.

I wonder which one I shall go for... :o

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:12 pm 

(#oldgitalert) I'd spend nowt and go for the gap.

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:15 pm 

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:38 pm 

Its not just one tooth that needs replacing so I'll be going for a denture

#oldgitalert

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:48 pm 

I went to the dentists recently and he wants £1300 to 'fix' my mouth!! :o

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:51 pm 

Tell Emma I'll do it for a tenner!

*runs off to find the baseball bat*

;) :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:58 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 pm 
Site Admin

12.9" iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard, Pencil 2
21.5" iMac Quad Core i5 8GB RAM (Plex Server) ~ iPhone 15 Pro
AirPods Pro ~ Apple TV 4 (64GB) ~ Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:05 pm 

Had my pneumonia jab today. Will not need to have another one unless they decide to remove my spleen. That on top of my flu jab at the beginning of the week, I dare not take a bath in case I am no longer water proof.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:10 pm 

Had an awesome driving lesson, went on busier roads!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:42 pm 

Had an ordinary work day.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:15 am 

:!: bigdave, how about remaking your gif with extra frames in reverse to make the join seamless? :D

Post Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:13 am 

Last night the wife and I ate the whole of this year's crop from the Cox's apple tree we planted last autumn. We had half an apple each.... and jolly good it was too :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 393  Next

Board index » Couch