[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Mundane facts about your day...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 389, 390, 391, 392, 393  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:21 pm 

I wasn't complaining as such, just saying in case it was just me with my extensions in Safari. It could be the host having issues or any other factor. Sometimes I have to log in again. I have b-all idea. A mysql error suggests a behind-the-scenes database issue but that isn't going to be easy to diagnose. It gets there eventually. I appreciate your endeavours.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:59 pm 
Site Admin

12.9" iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard, Pencil 2
21.5" iMac Quad Core i5 8GB RAM (Plex Server) ~ iPhone 15 Pro
AirPods Pro ~ Apple TV 4 (64GB) ~ Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:57 am 

I just wrote a cheque. That is a rare event for me. Once a year to the same company who I won't let set up a Direct Debit out of sheer awkwardness on my part. I like to think it costs them the postage and staff time to open and process the mail. If they offered a token discount then fine. Until then, I have to set my poor handwriting to action. I just looked and I started this cheque book in 2015 and still lots left.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:34 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:57 pm 

I was just playing some "tunes". I was never a good singer - occasionally in the past ok - but tonight I sucked balls (probably of the aniseed kind because I don't use vulgarities :lol: ). Glad you couldn't hear.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:06 pm 

I just scoffed a whole 165g tube of sour cream and onion Pringles. I popped could not stop, as per ad slogan.

I am simultaneously proud and ashamed.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:36 pm 

Whew, glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:50 am 

Love the SpaceX jargon "...experienced a rapid unscheduled dissassembly." I thought it blew up.

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:54 am 

I did a 'minor' system upgrade... stared at 17:30 yesterday, ballsed up everything, gave up at 03:00, still sorting little ballsups midday today. Bah!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:23 pm 

Here's me not pissing off Leewave by saying there are unspecified security updates for some Apple hardware ranges. He doesn't read this thread so I'll get away with it...

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:25 pm 

I scan it though! It's not for me to say what anybody else does. Do I care? Well yes. But why care. I only get irritated by mundane facts and irrelevant rubbish. Maybe I should just retire from this forum. Sorry to all for saying anything. It used to be an interesting place. It's become boring that's all. oops. No comment. Except comments I just made! So sorry to say them. Maybe it's time to for me to stfu, I try to help and be useful and say interesting things and I shut my mouth when there's nothing to say.. I've said too much, I recognise that. :|

Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:17 pm 

I had a 'phone call this afternoon. NHS Wales with a date for my knee replacement. I've been on the waiting list for about four and a half years. Now I have to wangle a lift on the day as I have to be on the ward by 07:30 and it isn't anywhere you could conceivably call local. The biggest bummer is I'll not be able to close my Watch rings for a while and lose the continuity :lol: but it should be a lot easier when I'm back on two legs... unless the surgeon slips and lops the leg off but then I'd get a blue badge, so swings and roundabouts ;)

Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:43 pm 
Site Admin

Good luck with it!

12.9" iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard, Pencil 2
21.5" iMac Quad Core i5 8GB RAM (Plex Server) ~ iPhone 15 Pro
AirPods Pro ~ Apple TV 4 (64GB) ~ Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi

Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:48 pm 

Thanks. A few weeks to go.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:57 pm 

Yes, good luck - I've had TKRs in both legs and regard them as augments, a vast improvement over all that organic rubbish! Remember to buy a couple of pairs of oversize shorts before surgery, you'll be wearing them for a while. And baggy trackies. Then save them for when you get the other knee done.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 389, 390, 391, 392, 393  Next

Board index » Couch