[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - I see where...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post subject: I see where...
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:12 pm 

I read in the Daily Mail where some farmer pushed the gypsies (travelers) off his land. It also said that the police pushed them off another land and it took a long time to get them off.
Seems like you have a big problem with these people

Post subject: Re: I see where...
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:48 pm 

No we don't cb'

The Daily Mail has a big problem with them.

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:56 pm 

I'm afraid a LOT of people do ... a fair few of them have settled in the town where I live, one area is a no-go area because of them, they drive their vans/cars with no respect for other road users, block the road just to chat whilst they are passing each other for example, park wherever they want. They cause havoc in the pubs etc ...... and worst of it all is, the police/law ignores it all as they know vehicles are registered to some gypsy campsite the other end of the country. They don't pay income tax, and rip people off (pensioners/vulnerable people etc)
If they respect us, I respect them.

Rant over :-)

Macbook Pro 2.53 ghz - OSX Yosemite
iPhone 6 64GB (White) Unlocked
iPhone 5 16gb (white) Unlocked
iPhone 3G 16GB
iPad 2 16gb Wi-fi
G4 iMac
iPod photo
Ipod Touch 4g 8gb
iPod Nano 4gb
Apple TV
1961 Vespa VBB150

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:45 pm 

They are nothing but mobile tramps and should all be deported back to Romania.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:09 pm 

MacPro (2010) quad core macOS 10.15.7
13" (2011) Macbookpro OSX 10.10.3
15" (2017) Macbookpro OS 13.3
iPhone 11 iOS16
Original iPad wifi

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:49 pm 

:roll: blimey, shall we send all the vikings back to Denmark as well !!!!!!!!! because they are all the same don't you know.

Sorry I meant to write that in capitols.

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 pm 

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:29 pm 

They y'go.. lots of typical Daily Mail headlines

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:07 pm 

Right, the capitols need to be sent back to Greece. The Daily Mail readers back to hell, now where do we send the pedantics ?

Sorry Klaus, I was not referring to you in my previous post, I didn't even realise that you were Danish, but you get my point. :D

Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:49 pm 

I think, Jezza, that if you were living next to the Dale Farm site you would soon change your mind.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:34 am 

I take it the Daily Mail isn't such a good newspaper

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:45 am 

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:15 am 

The status of the Daily Mall depends on you viewpoint. I wouldn't wipe my arms on it, whereas some people ( my outlaws for example ) use it as their bible.

Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:38 pm 

This is what I like about this forum … everyone giving their opinion. It was getting a little boring around here

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:37 pm 

Board index » Couch