[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Our Hobbies
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post subject: Re: Our Hobbies
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:20 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:27 pm 

I never knew you worked in a bank.

"Macintosh - We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end." Douglas Adams.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:49 pm 

:lol:

Post Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:52 pm 

That's what I thought. But I didn't want to give Crapday any more head, he's got enough already.

And I still haven't received my deep-fried Mars bar from the git.

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:27 pm 

I would just like everyone who responded to my pro-fireworks post to hit the quote button on my original thread.

We fire at about 7pm weather permitting - Sussex bonfire, blazing torches then display.

Hot chili and cold ales for guests and visitors as usual.

Remember, remember...

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Post Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 am 

My hobbies are playing the horses and playing 3 card poker. I usually go to Hollywood park and "Bet on the ponies". When the turf races are run I usually bet on the horses from GB or IRE. The reason is that they usually run on turf courses in those countries.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:26 am 

"Macintosh - We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end." Douglas Adams.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:26 pm 

Sorry Crapday, I forgot to put a smiley on my post above! A weak attempt at humour.

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:44 pm 

Post Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:44 pm 

or was it white pudding.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:39 pm 

Photography is probably my only hobby.

Does watching TV and drinking beer count?

Post Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 pm 

I'm a bit all over the place really!

I used to Dj years ago, so I do still dabble at home creating mixes for my iPod, although the new software i'm using is becoming a real pita... Music is a hobby, I listen to anything from Queen to Genesis, but right down to the likes of The Prodigy, Chris Liebing (minimal Techno) and most of the Dj's/producers associated with him.

I'm also a massive massive car cleaning freak. I clean the car every Saturday morning (unless it's raining), and can do a wash and triple dry (thats a wipe over with a towel to get the big puddles off, a second towel to wipe the excess water up and the chamois to leave it streak free!), glass polish outside, wheel clean and tyre dress, and a mat removal and complete hoover in 1 Hr 20m... And thats not a lie! I've got about 30 un-opened cleaning products, about 15 opened in my cleaning bag, and about 20-25 Microfibre cloths (various sizes). This gallery is a link to our car, but the last few shots at the bottom are from it's most recent clean (it's winter prep, took me a day!):

, love it. Most FIA related stuff, but no F1...

And, at the moment, i'm really getting back into retro gaming. I've not got a new console, but I do have a which I've cleaned up etc, as I don't have the time, nor do I want the time, to play massive in depth games. I just want to be able to chuck something on and have a good old thrash about on Mario Kart or similar! And the best bit is the games are cheap as chips!

So, got a few things to keep me going! And of course, the on-going Apple obsession... :roll:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 pm 

Like my old freund Lazzo, I too like to enjoy a telly show wiz British stars. Und it vill not come as the surprise that out of all I like most, zer Celebrity Jews on itv.

INTERNET URL : http://www.itv.com/channels/itv2/itv2sh ... rityjuice/ ok

Hosted by fine blond example of correct blood stock und pure genetic filtration this show is a hit!

But it has a lack I feel of celebrities despite its claim.

Ver are zer Sid James, und Alfie Bass's or zer goofy Zoë Wanamaker, or Miriam Margolyes ?

I feel the showbiz money is making a big mistake wiz its current format.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:39 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 am 

..there cannot be a lot of paint left on it :o

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Board index » Couch