[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - What are you listening to...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 44  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:05 pm 

There's a hint of Janis Joplin in there, although her scale isn't very smooth. Very few are nowadays, must be a trend.

At the mo' I'm lstening to "Songs of Nam" on the . Every now and then you've gotta Paint it Black. :)

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm 

'Magic Fly' by Space and 'Vivaldi' by Air Conditioning (not to be confused with the classical composer!).

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:09 pm 

with The Beatles Got To Get You Into My Life. Earlier we had The Cure and The Who. Just waiting for The The to turn up!

:D

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 pm 

Kinks night on BBC4 tonight, for all you old 60's rockers!

Starts at 9pm with a portrait of Dave Davies.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:06 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:55 pm 

Mrs. Brooks from News International confusing the MPs listening.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm 

Fairport Convention.
Which is strange, because I'm completely sober for the time being.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:35 pm 

Location: MacBook Pro13" 2.2GHz 10.10.2 4GB RAM 500GB WD Hard Drive 10.8.5 + iPhone 6 16GB
Day & Age by The Killers.

"The Macintosh may only have 10% of the market, but it is clearly the top 10%."
Douglas Adams

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:10 pm 

U2

Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm 

Tyrannosaurus Rex - A Beard Of Stars.
Strewth, 'Rex certainly gave my childhood some weird angles. I haven't listened to ABOS for forty years and now I can't muster any interest in it.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:53 pm 

The Mothers of Invention 1970 album Weasels Ripped My Flesh

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:17 am 

Nik Kershaw - To Be Frank

Great self-released album, and a complete departure from what you all think of him as! Die Laughing is the stand-out track for me.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 pm 

Lily Allen - It's not me, it's you

Amazing lyrics.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:16 am 

A major 16(?) program set of the iconic and brilliant OGWT on Radio 2 Wednesdays at 10pm. This week it was 1971-2 with Alice Cooper, Elton John, David Bowie, Cat Stevens, Wishbone Ash and more. Still available on iPlayer or download with Get iPlayer Automator.

Also Episode 1 of 3 programs I think, on Tuesdays.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 am 

Santana - Moonflower

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 44  Next

Board index » Couch