[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - What are you listening to...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 44  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm 

Location: MacBook Pro13" 2.2GHz 10.10.2 4GB RAM 500GB WD Hard Drive 10.8.5 + iPhone 6 16GB

"The Macintosh may only have 10% of the market, but it is clearly the top 10%."
Douglas Adams

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:34 pm 

Is it any good? I admire Hugh Laurie as an actor (though not in House) and writer and know that he is quite a talented pianist, so would welcome your opinion.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:54 pm 

Location: MacBook Pro13" 2.2GHz 10.10.2 4GB RAM 500GB WD Hard Drive 10.8.5 + iPhone 6 16GB
I enjoyed it. My girlfriend thought that there was something missing from his voice but I thought he was fine.
It's on Spotify and samples are on Amazon mp3 if you want to have a listen before you buy.

I've now lent it to my boss as I have it in iTunes and on my iPhone and he's lent me another Blues album to try.

"The Macintosh may only have 10% of the market, but it is clearly the top 10%."
Douglas Adams

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:01 pm 

Out of My Mind - Ian Gillan and Tony Iommi with Jon Lord on keyboard, Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain and others. All for a good cause.

See the video

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:50 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 am 

The Bob Crowe Anthem, or London Underground as the performers Amateur Transplants call it. Warning, very rude and crude!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYVJSOFZxDE

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:35 pm 

Whole Lotta Love

Purely by random chance - It was, The World at One

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:12 pm 

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:53 pm 

braved the elements on friday night to see jools holland and his r&b orchestra.
bloody brilliant.
as usual i was in the land of the giants so had a stunted view but the sound was amazing ( i,m only 4foot 11) so seeing the stage is always a trial...... ;) :D

iPhone 5 ( left home as well)
Apple TV
Mac book pro 13 inch 2016 2.9 ghz intel core i5 high sierra
iPad Pro
iPhone 7

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 pm 

Many years ago, Jools Holland lived a couple of doors down from the family home in Blackheath. This was way before his fame when he had the figure of a racing snake and long hair.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:30 pm 

No music, just a noisy fan to cool me down.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:39 pm 

My mother has a cheap looking fan which is whisper quiet. I splashed out for a 'designer' chrome model, which is damn noisy to say the least. Don't try listening to the radio when the fan is running because the combined noise will deafen you.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 pm 

'Mr Cairo' by John and Vangellis. Good album too... Although I am enjoying the 'Best of 10CC' at the mo too...

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:13 pm 

lissie catching a tiger

iPhone 5 ( left home as well)
Apple TV
Mac book pro 13 inch 2016 2.9 ghz intel core i5 high sierra
iPad Pro
iPhone 7

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 44  Next

Board index » Couch