[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - What are you listening to...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 44  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:35 pm 

Know how you feel as its been manic for me at the mo, as both parents been in and out of hospital lately. As soon as one is back the other goes in. Had a very tiring Xmas as dad in then moved over 10 miles away ( I don't drive) that was fun. Then get dad back then mum went in with mystery infection. She got home today ( and I'm thinking ok what next). Don't help that I don't live there but I do what I can. Still listening to revillos at the present.

iPhone 5 ( left home as well)
Apple TV
Mac book pro 13 inch 2016 2.9 ghz intel core i5 high sierra
iPad Pro
iPhone 7

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:47 pm 

Richard Thompson. I do like him very much

iPhone 5
iPod 5s

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:33 pm 

Lynyrd Skynyrd - CD2 - 11 - Free Bird

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:24 pm 

100 Years Ago 3:59 Rolling Stones Goats Head Soup

Post Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:05 pm 

oh, its me again :

Stargazer 8:29 Rainbow \ Rainbow Rising

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:25 pm 

The Avalanches - Wildflower. A long time coming, a pleasant bit of summer escapism.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:55 pm 

My wife has her team round for drinks at the end of term.

I am in the bunker listening to UB40. Having reviewed this thread, the Rezillos might be next.

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:44 pm 

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:17 pm 

TV is rubbish tonight. I put on my DVD of Peter Gabriel's Growing Up concert filmed in Rome. A worthwhile two hours.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:05 pm 

Tonight I got my three month free sub to Apple Music. I had hoped to run it through my Sonos app on the MBPr but now I have it, I see that isn't possible. It has to be the iOS Sonos app. I see that is logical. I have to say that it is a faff to set up initially but the Sonos 5.1 does it proud. I'll try grabbing some offline stuff for a long car journey I have coming up.

Now, how do I hook my Sonos Play:5 headphone socket to the MBPr to capture into Audacity .... ;)

I'm listening to Kraftwerk's Autobahn (album version) just to see what they have and how easy it is to find and play. More exploring tomorrow when I am sober and have loads of time.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:17 am 

Okay, hold on to your hats, this is a great one:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:52 pm 

FANNY !

I never knew they existed! What was I missing!

Special Care

You there in the corner
Staring at me - do you think I'm blowing my cool
Playing the fool?
You there in the window
Staring at me - do you think I'm trouble?
Would you like to shoot me down, down down?
Special care has been taken
To make you aware you're foresaken if you don't care
They're gonna come burn your house down

Wo oh

Special care has been taken to make you aware

Special Care

Blind Alley

Take care of yourself, this is your story
Your voice is shakin’ the walls, and they’re crumbling down
But what can I do just stand here watching you
My fearful eyes are paralyzed with visions of tomorrow swept away

And someone’s gonna get burned

We’re leading ourselves down a blind alley
No one to watch over us as we stumble and fall
But what can I see, just snowblind history
The reaper grins and gathers them
Who cannot see the writing on the wall

And someone’s gonna get burned

I see my christian brothers raising angry hands
And though you try to tell me, I still don’t understand
There's a war going on
Look down in the streets

We’re clearing the way for a new order
Old ways are losing their hold, now we’ve opened our eyes
But what can I say just God Speed anyway
Your destiny has got to be, and later on they’ll judge you right or wrong

Blind alley, you’re going down a blind alley
Blind alley, you’re going down a blind alley

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:49 am 

Im currently listening to "Want you Back' by Jackson 5 on Spotify's Feel Good Friday playlist

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:49 am 

Today I have listened to...

Ryan Star - Angels + Animals
Little Big Town - Pain Killer
Blondie - Parallel Lines
ELO - All over the World (Greatest Hits)

Post Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:03 pm 

Don't think twice it's all right - Bob Dylan

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 44  Next

Board index » Couch