[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Best of 2015 - Part 2
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post subject: Best of 2015 - Part 2
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:24 pm 

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:59 pm 

Nice to see a footballer with a proper injury, and the classic 'water and sponge that fixes everything' first aid kit!

Alas, I've not taken many photos at all this year: intact, the only time the DSLR has been out was at the season opener of the BTCC at Brands in April. Was too busy preparing a nursery and then figuring out how babies work! :lol:

Here's one photo that I really liked. I don't know why, it just felt like a good shot on the day...

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:55 pm 

The lad in the first picture has been unlucky as before the head wound he broke his leg! I do like taking rugby pics for the brutality of the game but I have committed myself to running the football club website and sending pictures in to the match programme. And since November it has been very frustrating with every game being called off due to the bad weather plus not having a f2.8 lens because of the terrible darkness. I do pride myself in getting good football pictures.
In saying that I do admire the motor sport pictures you take and wished I lived nearer to a track. Thruxton being my nearest which is a long way from Devon.

Board index » Couch