[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - My Shetland Posts
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Do you read the My Shetland posts/links?
I read every post/link. 20%  20%  [ 4 ]
I read the occasional post/link. 35%  35%  [ 7 ]
I never read the post or follow the link. 45%  45%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 20

Post subject: Re: My Shetland Posts
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:08 am 

I don't read them, just once in a blue moon

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:40 am 

I will go if I have to.

I do use this forum for Mac emergencies but luckily seem to have got to grips a little with my MBP to the point where we even changed an HD and I made it work again! So, we are not completely Apple Mac useless up in Ultima Thule!

I understand about the blog being not on-topic but I thought that was what the Couch was for.

And, for the record, this new year, I did consult an Admin about my Blog and was told it was fine.

Anywho, I should probably ask my quesiton now.....

If you have piles of stuff on iTunes and you want to get rid, will it then automatically get rid on the device that it was attached to.

ie massive music file on iPod that I want to keep.

iPhone 5
iPod 5s

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:42 am 

PS I would love to see a whale.

I see seals and otters but not whales.

iPhone 5
iPod 5s

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:15 am 
Site Admin

12.9" iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard, Pencil 2
21.5" iMac Quad Core i5 8GB RAM (Plex Server) ~ iPhone 15 Pro
AirPods Pro ~ Apple TV 4 (64GB) ~ Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:21 am 

Are you using iCloud to synch your three iOS devices, Frances?
Or do you - as I do - use cable and iTunes to "administer" your devices?

"Anywho, I should probably ask my quesiton now...."
And, perhaps, you begin a new thread for this.

Last edited by Ramaprem on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:22 am 
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:32 pm 

My bad, I asked Defcom. His name appeared first on the top of the page.

Apologies.

Look, just get shot of the blog.

Bygones.

iPhone 5
iPod 5s

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:34 pm 

I use cable. Interweb is rather slow up here.

iPhone 5
iPod 5s

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:24 pm 

I quite like Frances updates and whilst I don't read every single one, I think it deserves its place among others in The Couch - if only to broaden our interests!

* Witty statement goes here *

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:10 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:52 pm 

Thank you.

iPhone 5
iPod 5s

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:07 pm 

Looks like the Poll is leaning in the blog's favour - But this thread has seriously gone off topic.

;)

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:31 pm 
Site Admin

OK, so the poll shows that voting members would like to have updates and although Frances has said "just get shot of the blog" I don't think that is right.
HOWEVER, I do feel daily updates are too much, so please Frances, only post once a week - This way, members can still ready your blog with the weekly reminder, should they choose to.
While this site is all about the members, I do feel the daily posts referring back to a blog is just blatant self promotion. If a new member did this, they would be banned for spamming, so I don't feel long standing members should be allowed to do it either.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:40 pm 

Well done, Jimbo.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:44 pm 

Ok, thank you. I will try to remember to post once a week.

Appreciated.

iPhone 5
iPod 5s

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Couch