[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Found a new radio station
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:58 am 

I found a new radio station today, as I was driving home in the car this evening I put on BBC Radio Scotland and I heard the most amazing music - I have now set it up on my EyeTV Program list and I intend to record it every week. The program is called Pipeline, presented by Gary West and I so enjoyed the music that as soon as I got home I recorded the last 20 minutes of it, it's an hour long programme on Saturday evenings on BBC Radio Scotland at 9 PM. It's about Scottish pipes! The police pipes band played a lovely medley of stuff and the track before that was absolutely fabulous too. These must've played about halfway through that program.

As I don't have access to iPlayer I don't suppose anybody out there could look it up on iPlayer and make a copy of it for me could you? It's the program I heard this evening of Saturday, the 7th of April that I'm interested in.

After that there is three hours with a Scottish presenter called Billy Sloan, 10pm - 1am. He played the most brilliant music, exactly my taste from all recent periods of music. There were a couple of tracks by Joan Armatrading live and they were so good, meticulously rendered from her original work and there were many others highly worth listening to from Canned Heat to Paul Weller. Completely recommended show!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:23 am 

Here you go https://we.tl/ic4xH9l9jZ

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:46 am 

Defcom! - You are a True Gentleman and a Scholar!

Here are 3 exerpts from last night's show. In my view, just magnificent.

Thank you and my apologies to all you Gaelic speakers for my rough translations

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:55 am 

Being a nosy blighter... I checked out the Billy Sloan show. Certainly a varied selection covering several genres, many artists and several decades.
You can read the full list of music played - and listen to the show if you are so inclined - .

Thanks Leewave - always handy to have more choices :tu:

Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:10 pm 

Well here's a PDF of last week's show to give you an idea of how eclectic it was

Board index » Couch