[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Wash that germ right out of your life....
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:45 am 

On the coffee front, I detest the stuff, even the smell, but I do have a jar of what I am told is a decent instant stuff for callers. It used to be a small jar as it wasn't used a lot but now it has to be a big jar. Most of that will be dumped a while after the best before date.

But on the general lower choice point, I agree and through the store. Brexit, Covid, cost - things have changed for sure. I don't know how it is in other supermarkets as Tesco is the only one that has an early opening time that suits me. I'd prefer before 06:00 but not to be now.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:53 am 

Shame to waste a good thread....

Just had my second old-geezer booster. So that's four Covid jabs I've had. Strange thing - with every one I had the jab (all at different venues) and was then given a leaflet where the first paragraph said it was important to read the leaflet before you got the jab... :roll:

For the record, the last one left me completely knackered the next day.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Got my 4th booked at the end of the month.

12.9" iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard, Pencil 2
21.5" iMac Quad Core i5 8GB RAM (Plex Server) ~ iPhone 15 Pro
AirPods Pro ~ Apple TV 4 (64GB) ~ Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:20 pm 

Thats the Flu and Pneumonia jabs done and 4th Covid jab last week so i am full up LOL

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:24 pm 
Site Admin

12.9" iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard, Pencil 2
21.5" iMac Quad Core i5 8GB RAM (Plex Server) ~ iPhone 15 Pro
AirPods Pro ~ Apple TV 4 (64GB) ~ Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:59 pm 

C19 booster and flu jab done today.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:44 am 

NHS Wales do things slightly differently. They send appointment letters. I checked the main site and yes that is still the process. However, many people I know who were jabbed after me were saying they'd had theirs. I rang up this morning to ask what the cluck is happening and they gave me a local appointment for today. I went in ten minutes early, was seated and jabbed within a minute. It seems they have a little slack in the system and we don't get letters. Sodez cella pour une allouette. Ah well, done until the next one.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:13 am 

Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:36 am 

Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:14 am 

I'd avoided "it" up to now. One of my kids - the who still lives at home - went to Birmingham at the weekend, brought it back and shared. A positive test this morning confirms what the symptoms are. He's not hearing the end of this for a while.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Board index » Couch