[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Wash that germ right out of your life....
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:49 pm 

As anticipated, the people over the road are hosting a multi-household New Year gathering.

Why do the rest of us bother? :roll: I do wish all attendees serious ill but I bet they'll get away with it so will carry on flouting the rules.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:41 pm 

My son’s neighbours had a big party and fireworks on NYE. People won’t learn. Actually people will learn, they just choose not to.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:36 pm 

Watching Bristol v Exeter rugby live on YouTube. Slithering around a pitch covered in spit and sweat, faces in each other's armpits during rucks and tackles... then congratulating a try with elbow bumps. :)

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:55 am 

I have just received my invitation for first vaccination. Stabbing next week.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:05 am 

Got mine today 2pm at Lords.

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:42 am 

I had the first part of the vaccination over 2 weeks ago.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:57 pm 

I had the OAZ product. Eleven weeks (indicated) to the second one. Surprisingly, the actual jab stung. I don't usually feel these things. Maybe it was the stuff passing in rather than the needle.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:16 pm 

It was the vampire protein fighting to get into your blood.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:37 pm 

I assumed it was the mind controlling nano-bots :lol:

It is aching now (to be expected). I was hoping it would give me super powers like in the comics but there we go, no such luck.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:09 pm 

Had mine two weekends ago. Got a touch of shivers in the evening, but only lasted an hour or so.

Should have been two weeks earlier than that, but my local surgery gave me a shingles jab on the Wednesday. Got home from that and the Covid lot had texted me to turn up on Friday.

Got there and was told they could not do Covid (Oxford one) until at least a week after the shingles one. "If you get a reaction we would not know which one it was reacting to." Just one of those things - fair enough :)

Ho hum - second jab due in March.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:42 am 

Mine is due on Saturday morning. I'm now in the right age bracket.

(My goodness me, how did I end up being 68? And the next birthday in May!)

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:30 pm 

I"m volunteering at my local stab centre, just back from this mornings shift. We are on the 50year olds now.

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:11 pm 

I felt a scratchy prick and now I'm sporting a small, stiff protuberance. I expect it'll ebb as the day wears on. My body is now a chemically infested wasteland occupied by zombie covids.

Mild fever and my bad joints feel badder but I plan on curing all that with a crateful of Cheshire Brewing's 8.2% Amarillos.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:36 am 

My nose hasn't stopped running since last night. An effect of the jab or the beer?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:57 pm 

Ten days later... I may have to drag myself to the vets, the joints in my fingers are still painful and too stiff to work properly. I can make a fist with my right hand but I have to lever it open afterward; the left hand fingers won't bend far enough to make a fist. All my joint problems escalated within hours of the covid jab but hands and ankles are the worst.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Couch