[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - For your Listening Pleasure
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 4:08 pm 

By the greatest good chance, I have become involved in an Audio series project.

Not wanting to spam the Forum, but hoping a few members may enjoy listening to it, I provide the url here:

EDIT - NOV 2020 - We are moving

I wrote it - Tim reads it.

It is totally free.

It may fill in a few moments of your day when there really is nothing on TV or Radio.

More info can be supplied if any interest is shown...

Hope it finds a few ears that enjoy it.

Cheers!

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Last edited by jezza on Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 1:27 pm 

I have no idea if this has met with approval or not, but Tim has done more.

So if you are tuning in and hopefully enjoying a late night listen, in between tracks by Argent and Mike Oldfield, possibly, then the new, tidied up webpage is here:

EDIT - NOV 2020 - We are moving

Many thanks.

EDIT - June 3rd - Newly 'revamped' old episodes now up - New episodes to be added in due course.

Hope someone enjoys it.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:01 am 

Ker-BUMP!

It's all here .. Plus extra added stuff:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:17 pm 

Lovely flowers! :)

Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:27 am 

Thanks BD, those are a bit of a test offering. I'm still very new to Wordpress, so I'll be working on the image area later.

It's mainly a home for the spoken word posts.

But I have an idea in the back of my mind that you mentioned a hearing problem here on the board, so they may not be much use to you.

Thanks for popping by tho' :tu:

jfyi: I think at the same time I posted the link here, my Host ran a Maintenance task... but all up and alive now.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:46 pm 

Yes, I'm next to deaf.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:08 am 

I've bookmarked that Jezz. No idea what's going on but I suspect an hallucinogenic enema which, as long as it's happening to someone else, such as your hero, sounds absolutely spiffy to me. :D

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:26 pm 

ha ha... cheers Laz, you of course were our 'Art Director,' on the last version.

I have somewhere the classic 'cutthroat,' animation on a hard drive... some place..

Hope you enjoy the new, spoken word stylings from my collaborator - London based Voice Wizard, Tim Rowe.

:tu:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:00 pm 

My collaborator has persuaded me to enter the world of Podcasts (or RAR!Casts if you will)

https://inanity.co.uk/podcast/

It's a gentle intro for those of a squeamish disposition.

(edit: Podcasts now re-organised)

Last edited by jezza on Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:54 pm 

:)
Pint of Absynth with a Campari top please, barkeep. My teeth are itching.

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:33 pm 

And the final nail in the cof ... finely handcrafted audio happening is:

https://rarproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

All in one easy to listen to place - Volume 1. is up .. Volume 2. to follow

Right, time to sign autographs.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:43 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:49 pm 

Brilliant, many thanks LW :roll:

Right - The complete load is up.

https://rarproductions.bandcamp.com

Podcast updated, (slightly erratically on the website) I'm looking into that.

Oki Doki.

That's me for a bit.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:50 pm 

Okay you're most welcome! Off topic? :roll: Mr. Hammill to the rescue.

Ok then, Three more of his solo work from the same album; A Black Box

. . .

Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:11 pm 

oh, we are on here as well:

https://twitter.com/inanityUK

I don't think I mentioned that earlier.

Board index » Couch