[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Charges for medication - this needs spreading online
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:25 pm 

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultat ... -easy-read

Or search for this exact wording:
Changes to giving free prescriptions to people aged 60 and over (easy read)

This has to get out to every part of the web. The goverment has tried to hide this 'consultation' in an obscure part of its intranet where no-one can find it, then claim it was "out there". Naturally there will be sod all replies to something parked in a dark corner which means the legislation will go through regardless with zero opposition. I attach a link to a screen grab of the "consultation" and my answers which are no doubt worthless. Do not be put off by the gobbeledook wording in the questions; they were written by professional twisters. Having said all that, it's your decision to respond as you feel.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ymd3pl ... sp=sharing

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:28 pm 

Can't access your google drive link.

MacPro (2010) quad core macOS 10.15.7
13" (2011) Macbookpro OSX 10.10.3
15" (2017) Macbookpro OS 13.3
iPhone 11 iOS16
Original iPad wifi

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:47 pm 

Paw, did you request Access>

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:00 pm 

Well no, I was just expecting a direct link to an image. I'll try again.

MacPro (2010) quad core macOS 10.15.7
13" (2011) Macbookpro OSX 10.10.3
15" (2017) Macbookpro OS 13.3
iPhone 11 iOS16
Original iPad wifi

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:24 pm 

Yeah sorry, I've changed the permissions now.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:28 pm 

Well, the changed Permissions worked, but the access granted link was not scrollable.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:30 pm 

Laz,

hahaha.. Your answers, which I didn't read until after I had submitted mine, were almost a match for match to my short and pithy replies.

Scrolls ok here :tu:

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:00 pm 

Nobody pays for prescriptions in Wales, Scotland or NI. Just saying.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:24 pm 

We all pay via taxes and whatever else the gov thinks it can get away with, but this is about not having to find an extra £50 every month to buy prescriptions from the chemist. It might be cheaper to die. And if it goes through in England, the rest of the UK will eventually follow.

Spread that link around as much as you can!

Jezza, I'm hardly surprised!

Board index » Couch