[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - What are you eating
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are you eating
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:37 am 
Site Admin

Chilly-con-carne pasty :shock:

It's EPIC :D

12.9" iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard, Pencil 2
21.5" iMac Quad Core i5 8GB RAM (Plex Server) ~ iPhone 15 Pro
AirPods Pro ~ Apple TV 4 (64GB) ~ Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 pm 

Was in Spain for the New Year and went to a German restaurant. Nothing better that having a 1 meter long German sausage inside you.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:38 pm 

Said the actress to the bishop

iPhone 4s
iPhone 5

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:05 am 

Breakfast today consisted of left over chicken curry (with mandatory ghost chili) and wild mushroom rice. A perfectly spicy way to start the day.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:05 pm 

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:05 pm 

"Tell me you got through that lot in under 20 minutes. "
Not that fast I'm afraid. Scoffed it down in 45 mins, still respectable in my books, especially as I was washing it down with delicious, brewed on the premises, German beer :D .

Good job I'm in a wheelchair as I could not have walked out afterwards. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:35 am 

3lbs of chicken curry and boiled rice uuuuuuurgh, it's the rice that's done for me... then there's what I was drinking... there's a Bernard Manning threatening to burst out tonight.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:15 pm 

Found my chili limit in a curry last night... 2 ghost chillies & 4 bird eye (cooked into a curry for 2).

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:36 pm 

A chunky bacon sarnie with HP sauce, accompanied by a big mug of black coffee and..... a genuine 1957 Road Runner cartoon, courtesy of Channel 5. None of those silly nobody-gets-hurt PC things of recent years.

So you CAN get quality shows on C5 :D

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 pm 

Quavers

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:04 pm 

After nearly four days of bugger-all it was really good to get back to a big bowl of porridge this morning. This evening, I took a leaf out of Adam Richman's book for a nice little sandwich - sliced and grilled Sokolov spicy sausage and chopped chillie, fried egg with slices of cheddar cheese steamed on to the egg. Daddies sauce. The bread was wholemeal for the health kick.

Feeling slightly ill and quite full now!

Post Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:01 pm 

They have all gone out ...so

Well, its fire proof protection and Halon fire defence systems at the ready here.

Yes.

A force ten, full metal jacket, air blast, Benghazi Bum Burner with rice and some rather nice liquids from the cellar.

What to watch on the screen is the problem for the next two hours.

edit: in light of HighMacs choice, I may go with Tom and Jerry.

I mean, there is nothing funnier than watching a mouse strap a stick of dynamite to a cat's tail

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Post Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:23 pm 

Uhuh, sliding down a 40 foot razor blade coated in chillie oil again Jez! :)

Even typing that makes me cross my legs.

Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:01 pm 

Oh
My
Gosh

I baked another cake. This time along with the dried fruit, brown sugar, butter and various condimenta exotica, I mixed in chocolate drops melted into a nice bitter beaker of coffee and added what one might call an exceedingly generous wallop of strong dark ale. A couple of hours later it slid out of the baking tin like it was alive and left it clean as a whistle! This cake's turned out to be a real chewy, gluey gut-sticker and I can feel the gout building up with every mouthful. Like I care.

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:46 pm 

I found a spice shop in the city that sells dried ghost chillies for 25p each so I grabbed a fivers worth.

Turns out dried ghost's are an entirely different ball game to my usual fresh purchase! Just chopping one for a chili-con-carnie and the vapour got into my airways and left me gagging! This is going to hurt like hell!!

Lazzo, you want a few posting down?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Board index » Couch