[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - What are you drinking?...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

Scotch, ice and a splash of lemonade

12.9" iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard, Pencil 2
21.5" iMac Quad Core i5 8GB RAM (Plex Server) ~ iPhone 15 Pro
AirPods Pro ~ Apple TV 4 (64GB) ~ Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi

Post Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:33 pm 

Chocolate-flavoured Movicol

Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:49 am 

Rather you than me, Belladonna!
For anyone wondering what Movicol is, the clue is in the name. Large quantities of chocolate have also been known to achieve a similar end... :)

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 am 

Nice

Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:22 pm 

Earlier this year 'Err indoors' decided to make the cocktail the Dude drinks in the Big Lebowski movie (to shut me up) after everytime I watch it I always say "One of these day's I'm going to make one of those".

The White Russian

In a medium tumbler with ice add:
2 Shots Vodka
2 Shots Kahlua
Pour Double Cream over an upturned spoon and let slide down the glass and gently stir.

The result is similar to Baileys but a billion times better. We have been drinking them ever since.

The Dude Abides 8-)

As a side note, White Wine or Rosé put through the Soda Stream has been fun this summer! Thank you Heston Blumenthal! :mrgreen:

 Apple TV (3rd Generation)

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:54 am 

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:53 pm 

Chicken soup.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:55 pm 

 Apple TV (3rd Generation)

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:16 pm 

Ubu :D

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:05 pm 

On draught! You lucky bugger. It appears about once a year down here in the local MUW and runs out before I get there. I hate you.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:27 pm 

Number one, a light & very hoppy drop and only 4.7%! Could drink it all night

Number two, dark & rich but very very strong

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:59 pm 

Owd Roger was one of my favourite evening tipples in the Peak District. Clambering up a mountain was a necessity the next day. Wierd, I can get it dahn sarf but I never do - it seems to go with the peaks.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:58 pm 

And dont you just hate it when the relatives turn up....

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:01 pm 

Party round Dave's

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:54 pm 

http://www.jdwrealale.co.uk/

The Wetherspoons beer festival kicks off this Wednesday and runs through to November 14. Putting the terror of MacDonalds behind me, I spent the later part of the afternoon doing some preliminary research involving several bitters and cider from three different breweries and, now I've finally crawled back, it's time for a shower and then off to the Monday night darts match.

Been nice knowing y'all!

EDIT: There's a fat bloke called Dave on that website...

:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next

Board index » Couch