[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - What are you drinking?...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:23 pm 

Pubs are for the consumption of (mainly alcoholic) beverages. Anything more than ham & cress sarnies on white bread, nuts and pork scratchings should be banned! All hail the ale!

*EDIT*
Although a food menu is a good way of getting permission from SWMBO to visit a public house! "Fancy going out for lunch darling?.. I hear the Red Lion do great hot beef sarnies!.."

Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:46 pm 

Been painting a chair Dave? There's some yellow down your back. :)

I forgot the scratchings, thanks for reminding me! A batchelor mate, looking at me with watery bloodshot slits of eyes embedded in a leaking, totally steamed face once commented of pork scratchings on yet another highly toxic Friday night, "it's the only cooked meal I've had all week!"

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:46 pm 

Too much choice :o

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:48 pm 

Do a Lazzo drink the lot ;) :lol:

iMac 24" M3 16Gb ram 512 SSD
14.2
iPhone 12 64Gb Blue
Linksys velop
Community fibre 150MBdown 150MBup.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:52 pm 

I would recommend starting top left and working your way down because by the time youve reached the last shelf theres no chance you'd reach the top shelf! :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:29 pm 

No, start in the middle and spiral outward. Might as well get used to the sensation.

That does look like a highly addictive cabinet. *slobbers*

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:45 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:10 pm 

Well spotted that man!

Poor spellers of the world untie

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:26 pm 

Must've been a really slack afternoon!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

12yr single malt, ice

12.9" iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard, Pencil 2
21.5" iMac Quad Core i5 8GB RAM (Plex Server) ~ iPhone 15 Pro
AirPods Pro ~ Apple TV 4 (64GB) ~ Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi

Post Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 pm 

Buttercup syrup with a Sudafed chaser. I was out with a mate and her charge the other day and the little sod's given me his cold! Honestly I didn't think so much slime could be exuded by one 1-year-old.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:25 pm 

I was drinking san miguel with my sunday dinner and now Im settling down with a nice warm mug of bovril!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:08 pm 

Bovril - EWWW!!! My granddad used to love it, but it tastes like brown salty water to me!

I have a mug of double detox tea (2 Dr Stuart's Benefits bags: - one Detox one Liver Detox). Then I'll be going to bed probably as I feel like total f****** shite.

I love you all, though... Yep, even that Swiss Mac fella... <grin!>

Post Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:10 pm 

Post Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 pm 

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next

Board index » Couch