[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - iPhone 3GS - For Sale
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » For Sale/Wanted

Forum rules

Please post in the title when the item is sold or wanted items are found.
One thread per sale/want.

Commercial/business ads will be deleted.

Post subject: iPhone 3GS - For Sale
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:09 pm 

Now I'm in happy land with my new 4S, I thought it was about time to sell on my 3GS.

I'll be putting this on ebay at the weekend, but I thought I'd give someone here a chance first!

The item in question is :

iPhone 3GS 16Gb - Black
Boxed with charger, usb lead, headphones (new from my 4S pack), sim card removal tool.
Network : Unlocked by O2, have used a Virgin sim and an Orange sim just fine.
Price : £130 + P&P
(I struggled with the price, so please feel free to haggle! Although I reserve the right not to budge!) :)

The phone was bought on contract with O2 in July 2009.

I've got a black, leather case that I bought for the 4S, but I got another as a present that I prefer, so I'm throwing that in too. It fits the 3GS fine.

Everything works as it should, including all the buttons and it's updated to iOS 5.01 and reset via iTunes.

There is a crack on the rear of the unit where I've obviously dropped it, but it makes no difference whatsoever to the performance of it. There's also a scuff mark around the headphone socket, but again that works just fine.

I've linked some photo's and I'm hoping to get a video done soon too.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks for looking!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:52 am 

I've put this item on now.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:19 pm 

This item is now SOLD! :)

Board index » For Sale/Wanted