[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Classic 17" G4 iMac(s)
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » For Sale/Wanted

Forum rules

Please post in the title when the item is sold or wanted items are found.
One thread per sale/want.

Commercial/business ads will be deleted.

Post subject: Classic 17" G4 iMac(s)
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:54 am 

What you need now, my friend, is a classic G4 iMac! It just so happens that I still have TWO of them left, that I have been unable to foist on any other members of my family. Having already got rid of two on my sister's daughter's families - I still have two more to sell.

But these are worth more than tuppence ha'penny! The thing is I will probably end up putting them on eBay and accepting £10 each - which is criminal really. I suppose I shouldn't start my items at 99p. :?

To you, is Special Deal! Only £50 plus £15 postage and packaging!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:06 pm 

£5 - final and last offer

Your warning level: [ 1 ]

Post Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 pm 

Love the G4's ... iConic :-) Just use mine as a piece to display :-)
(Note to self - Boot it up tomorrow) :-)

Macbook Pro 2.53 ghz - OSX Yosemite
iPhone 6 64GB (White) Unlocked
iPhone 5 16gb (white) Unlocked
iPhone 3G 16GB
iPad 2 16gb Wi-fi
G4 iMac
iPod photo
Ipod Touch 4g 8gb
iPod Nano 4gb
Apple TV
1961 Vespa VBB150

Post Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:36 pm 

Its hard to believe, that iMac is so old. Osama Bin Laden was still alive. And so was Steve Jobs.

Still waiting for the India V Pakistan nuclear war tho'.

Seriously £5.00 plus postage

Post Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:06 pm 

x10 and it's a deal.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:51 am 

Ok, to you my friend £0 plus postage if you're still interested, I'd rather it went to a good home and I know you'll give it one. IOU anyway. :-)

Post Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:51 am 
Site Admin

12.9" iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard, Pencil 2
21.5" iMac Quad Core i5 8GB RAM (Plex Server) ~ iPhone 15 Pro
AirPods Pro ~ Apple TV 4 (64GB) ~ Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:40 pm 

A £5.00 I offered. A £5.00 I will pay.

Give it a bit more time, in case any other brain damaged old Mac hands want one.

Many thanks tho' !

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:43 pm 

There are two on offer, so you'll get the best one (if such difference exists) just PM me your details.

The next one is available for £50!

They both have a new installation of Leopard on them ready to set up with your personal details. I've included the 10.5.8 combo update as well, you'll find it in the shared folder. I don't think either of them have an airport card but you can always get one of those cheapo USB Wi-Fi dongles, or use ethernet.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:16 pm 

Speak Priest ...!

Sold.

To the man with the Apocalyptic hair cut and Silver Plated Toe Tipped cowboy boots.

I will be in touch after a furious argument with a despairing spouse.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:30 pm 

Just to confirm.

I will take said item.

£5.00 + postage.

I will be in touch after a forthcoming visit to elderly parents.

Many thanks !

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:40 pm 

Further info for those of you reading and waiting for the final instalment of the saga.

This is now happening.

A photo will be posted of the Mac in its new home, working hard playing hard and drinking hard.

(edit) My avatar went off line but I have restored it with an updated version with my new tie.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:52 pm 

Hey, jezza - you never got back to us with that photo! I know we had a conversation afterwards in which you expressed some doubts, but surely you've got it running now haven't you?

It left me in fine fettle, my prize G4. Let's see it now!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:15 pm 

There was a problem with it's primary mission objective.

I have a video grab from the security cam in the kitchen.

I had to administer some heavy remedial action.

A bloody nasty pickle with no happy ending.

Board index » For Sale/Wanted