Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » For Sale/Wanted

Forum rules

Please post in the title when the item is sold or wanted items are found.
One thread per sale/want.

Commercial/business ads will be deleted.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:09 am 

As I suspected this didn't hang around for long and has now been sold. Thanks to those of you that looked at this ad.

My brother has an illness that means he finds it difficult to use keyboards and as a result of that he is selling his MacBook Air. He now uses only touchscreeen hardware.
He lives in Ipswich and would prefer a collect only sale but he will listen to any other offers.
I have put below his description of the MBA. He paid £999 for it last July and as it has hardly been used he is looking for something around £850. It is also been advertised at a couple of Mac User Groups and I suspect that at this price and given the fact it has hardly been used it won't hang around for long.
In the first instance if you are interested please send me a personal message and I will give you my bothers contact details so that you can work things out between yourselves.
He would prefer cash or Paypal but is open to other methods of payment if need be.

The Macbook air is 13.3", OS X 10.8.4 (12E55) and has Mountain Lion installed. Processor 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5 128 GB Flashdrive, 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB. It has a SD card slot, two USB 2.0 ports and a Thunderbolt port and built in speaker's and head phone port, the Air's don't have an optical drive. Has iLife 11 but no Spaces or Keynote. It has a built in Face Time camera and a backlit keyboard. I have all the bits and bobs, box, handbook, charger, slip on soft touch Incipio case with non slip surface and screen protector, not sure but possibly Moshi, only sticks on around the bevel so no air bubbles and can be taken off, washed and put back on again.

Zopo ZP998 Mobile
Acer A1 8" Tablet
U2 iPod
G3 iMac

http://www.westonphotographics.co.uk
http://yvonnemarrs.wordpress.com (Wife's book site)

Board index » For Sale/Wanted