Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » For Sale/Wanted

Forum rules

Please post in the title when the item is sold or wanted items are found.
One thread per sale/want.

Commercial/business ads will be deleted.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:46 pm 

OK, bit of a long shot here, but I have 2 old games that are designed to run on Mac OS 9 and early editions of Mac OS X (G3, G4 Macs). I have them for sale individually on ebay for £9.99 each, plus postage, but if anyone on here wants them you can have them both for £10 + Postage...

F1 Championship Season 2000 - Mac OS 9.1+ / OSX 10.1.3+

Description (taken from ebay listing):
For Apple Mac OS 9.1 or later - also compatible with Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later. In the past, I have had this running on both Mac OS X 10.2 and 10.3 on my old iMac G4 700MHz with no problems. Due to it being a PowerPC game, it will only run on older non-Intel Macs, so if yours is an Intel Mac unfortunately this won't be compatible.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Mac OS 9.1 / Mac OS X 10.1.3
333MHz or faster PowerPC processor
128Mb RAM or higher
500Mb hard drive space
4x speed CD-ROM drive
OpenGL 1.2.1 compatible graphics card with 8Mb VRAM (32Mb+ recommended)
Keyboard, mouse or compatible wheel input.

This is a great game for the day and even stands up to the test today. Includes all the tracks from the 2000 F1 season. Here are the features and highlights...

- UNRIVALLED SEASON 2000 AUTHENTICITY - Bask in the full glory of the 2000 season; including real life season 2000 grids, weather conditions, a revised Monza, a new Spa, the very latest car designs detailed right down to the very last detail.

– THRILLING DRIVING EXPERIENCE – Fast, smooth racing action with customisable levels of racing difficulty to match your skills.

- WET WEATHER - Experience the terror of driving cutting edge cars in adverse conditions with full environmental effects.

- DRIVING SCHOOL - Up close and personal tuition provides the unique opportunity and thrill of the Orange Arrows 2 seater experience.

- ENHANCED DRIVING EXPERIENCE - Faster, smoother racing action with improved and customisable AI and Blue Flag rules.

- USER FRIENDLY - Enhanced functionality and all new visual design including team themes.

- FULL HEADS UP DISPLAY - Race in 3rd person as well as from the cockpit with all the information youneed to get the job done.

- PLAYER STATISTICS - Driving School, Career and Lap Record stat logging enables you to compare your best drives against your competitors.

- REAL PHYSICS MODELLING - Unrivalled 6 dimensional drive-model physics developed in conjunction with the Orange Arrows and Benetton Formula One teams.

- ENGAGING AUDIO FEEDBACK - Enriched pit spotter feedback and pre/post race summaries. Engaging sounds effects and music from Fear Factory, Headrillaz & Sie.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tomb Raider The Last Revelation - Mac OS 9

Description (taken from ebay listing):
Mac edition of Tomb Raider The Last Revelation game. In Very Good Condition, this includes the CD-ROM and instruction manual. I believe this was released around 2000 and is for Mac OS 9 only - I know that in the past I've had this running on my old iMac G4 700MHz on Mac OS 9.1 so it should be compatible if you have a similar vintage G3/G4 Mac.

Game description:
According to Egyptian legend, Horus, son of the light, outwitted the evil God Set and imprisoned him in a secret tomb. Five thousand years later, Lara Croft discovers the lost tomb and unwittingly unleashes the evil God Set, fulfilling the ancient prophecy of his return to plunge mankind into darkness! In a race against time, Lara must use all her wit and skill to reimprison Set and save the world from Armageddon. Pursued at every turn by her arch-rival, the unscrupulous archaeologist Werner Von Croy, Lara embarks on a journey of discovery across Egypt, where she must overcome the most ingenious puzzles and infernal traps ever devised, and face terrifying evil from beyond the grave...

With more twists and turns than an Egyptian labyrinth, this is heart stopping action-adventure; a Tomb Raider that truly offers... The Last Revelation.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PM me if interested!

* Witty statement goes here *

Board index » For Sale/Wanted