Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » For Sale/Wanted

Forum rules

Please post in the title when the item is sold or wanted items are found.
One thread per sale/want.

Commercial/business ads will be deleted.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:50 am 

Hi guys.

I have decided to part company with my iPad.

It’s a 4th generation (retina model)
Lightning connection
White/silver
16GB
WiFi
iOS 9 (running no issues).

I’ve had it about 2 years, battery life is great as it only gets minimal use.
It’s got the same screen protector that was applied day one, and it’s only ever been used in its Smart Case.
Condition is as new. There are no marks, bumps, scratches, never had any replacement components etc.
It comes with it’s original charger and cable (so, both genuine not cheap knock-offs!)
Box is also present in as new condition: I even have the original poly-sleeves for the iPad/cable/charger which I can reapply if you want!
I will leave the screen protector on, I have got a spare somewhere but I’m not sure where that is. I will include if I find it though.

Also included is a Genuine Apple Smart case in Grey. As with the iPad, I have the original packaging. The Case however hasn’t lasted so well. Cosmetically there are some marks (nothing horrendous), and it has split along the bottom and the longer edge (the fingers in shot are my partners, my finger nails aren’t that long for reference :lol: ) Apples glue seems to have broken down. I did try to re-glue the side which didn’t last, but also dropped a tiny spot on the rear. None of these affect the case technically, but visually you would notice them. The case is totally useable however, and before it’s packed away I will clean it over with some isopropanol. Also to note, Apple didn’t release a case specifically for the iPad 4th Gen, so the cutout for the charger at the base of the case is for a 30 pin.

I’m looking for £150 + P&P. I estimate this to be about £15, so £165 all in. I’ve based this on some of the eBay auctions: some go for less, others go for more, but this is like new, and I really really don’t want to be ripped off by eBay and PayPal. I’m using the money to put towards an iPad Mini with larger storage, so I’ve kept my birthday money and want to add this to it, so I can have it as a joint birthday/christmas present.

You won’t be disappointed, if you’re interested, drop me a PM.

Dan

Board index » For Sale/Wanted