Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » For Sale/Wanted

Forum rules

Please post in the title when the item is sold or wanted items are found.
One thread per sale/want.

Commercial/business ads will be deleted.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:25 am 

Hi guys,

I'm parting with my iPad Mini 4th Gen. I really don't want to, but since Christmas the iPad has been picked up maybe a dozen times, and even then it's only light use.

I've owned it from new, it's all original and is as good now as it was fresh out of the box (I've even got the cellophane for the charger and iPad). As per title, 64GB WiFi and is Space Grey. I have a screen protector on it, and a cheap (but good quality) silicone case for it, smoked in colour. I'll throw in the additional screen protectors too, I have a few that I bought as spares.

I've been looking on eBay, and I have it listed there-I've chanced it there at £330 or Best Offer, these things do seem to sell well, however I would let it go for £280 which would include P&P to any member here. I'd lose a fair bit in fees from eBay, so I'd rather let it go here at that price. I can't really let it go for less than that, we started to decorate the lounge (sensible idea with a 16 month old right?!), but we've unearthed a few problems which have emptied the pot considerably and now we're stuck, so need to sell this to get the wheels in motion again.

If you're interested drop me a message or reply here: you could sell this on as new quite easily (going for the hard sell, can you tell??!).

Cheers,
Dan

Board index » For Sale/Wanted