[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - BMW wing mirror cover
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » For Sale/Wanted

Forum rules

Please post in the title when the item is sold or wanted items are found.
One thread per sale/want.

Commercial/business ads will be deleted.

Post subject: BMW wing mirror cover
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 pm 

Howdy folks, I presume you're all well-ish.

Does anyone know where I can buy a used driver's side mirror cover for a 2002 BMW 325 Sport Coupe, colour black, the one with the bumps across the top. The actual mirror and electrics are fine, so I don't need the entire unit, just the plastic clip-on cover. I sure don't want to spend a day's drinking money buying direct from from BMW!

Some twonk snapped it off even though it was folded up. And there's not a lot you can say to that.

Ta!

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:43 am 

A breaker's yard could probably help so see if you have one near where you live.

--edit-- I have no knowledge of this site and it's trustworthiness, but it looks good at first glance.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:21 am 

Doesn't help but when I was looking for replacement covers for mini mirrors, I found a website that invited breakers to let me me know if they had one any how much ( but cannot remember the site :oops: ).

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:34 am 

Thanks for that, I'll give breakeryard a go. That might be the one Mike's thinking of.

Blessed are the censors; for they shall inhibit the earth.
"Some day Dragon Balls could power the world!"
5893 posts on MF, not that I'm keeping count or anything.

Board index » For Sale/Wanted