Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » For Sale/Wanted

Forum rules

Please post in the title when the item is sold or wanted items are found.
One thread per sale/want.

Commercial/business ads will be deleted.

Post subject: **Sold** Late 2013 iMac
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:32 pm 

Hi all,

I’m letting go of my late 2013 iMac.

Purchased Feb ‘14 from Apple. Intel i5, 2.7Ghz Quad Core, 21.5”. Specced up from new, so running a 1TB Fusion Drive and 16GB RAM. Original Wireless Keyboard and Mouse. Also included is a genuine Apple Charger and Apple AA batteries (they’re old, but I still use them!).

It’s been factory reset and is running Catalina (newest OS it can run). Cosmetically, it’s like new: no dents, or chips, or scratches. The mouse looks new, the keyboard shows signs of use after 10 years, but none of the keys have worn off etc. Also comes in all its original packaging, poly inserts, poly/fabric screen cover. Even still in the plain brown outer box that Apple sent it in.

It is 10 years old, but was working perfectly prior: I’m only selling it because I upgraded to a new Mac over Christmas.

I don’t have any photos yet as it’s still erasing/reinstalling, but happy to get some soon: if you want to email me at dmoore81@icloud.com, I’ll happily send some of hen I’ve taken them.

Price wise, I’ve got it advertised at £150 on Gumtree/Facebook, I’m happy to do that here including postage, unless someone wants to make an OVNO offer. Perfectly useable machine for homework, or browsing and emails etc: the advantage of the Fusion Drive was that it still booted up quickly, and the 16GB RAM helped out when editing etc.

Realised I’m not a regular poster any longer, but it’d be nice if went to a Mac user or collector as it’s a genuinely nice model in brilliant condition.

Drop me a PM or reply here if theees any interest.

Thanks,
Dan

NB: it is literally packaged as new, felt sad boxing up haha! Also took a short 30 second video of it booting into setup mode should anybody want to see it.

Last edited by DanielMoore on Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:50 pm 

Hi Daniel, Long time no see and great to hear back from you again - you should post more!

I would be very pleased with this computer. If it's still available, I'd love to take it, at your price.

I need a nice iMac. Let me know if it's available, and have a great New Year celebration.

Cheers, David

Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:37 am 

Hi David,

There are lots of things that I’d like to have more time to do these days, there just are t enough hours in the day!

I’ll drop you a private message, check your inbox.

Dan

Board index » For Sale/Wanted