[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - For Sale or Items Wanted
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » For Sale/Wanted

Forum rules

Please post in the title when the item is sold or wanted items are found.
One thread per sale/want.

Commercial/business ads will be deleted.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 pm 

Good question; G and B speeds

Apple TV4
AirPods
plus several other Macs around the house

Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:20 pm 

The dome one is not capable on N.

"Macintosh - We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end." Douglas Adams.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:46 pm 

Panasonic LX5 & Accessories

Redundancy forces very reluctant sale. It was either this or a Nikon lens or two and decided I needed the lenses more. I have provided manufacturer links and pictures where necessary as I won't be able to post pictures until tomorrow. If anyone wants to see pictures please let me know.

The camera was purchased from Amazon on 28th October 2010 and suffice to say that everything is in absolutely mint condition.
Panasonic Lumix LX5 -

Panasonic 3 Stop ND8 Filter - DMW-LND52

Panasonic Conversion Lens Adaptor - DMW-LA6

Cable release

Cable release adaptor - The adapter is beautifully machined from Delrin and uses the camera's hot shoe cover as a solid base for the mechanical cable release. You can't use an external flash at the same time as a cable release, but it's not flash photography that you want a cable release for in the first place.

8Gb Sandisk Extreme HD Video SDHC, Class 6 Memory Card (20 MB/s)
2 x Screen Protectors
Wrist Strap (purchased separately as not included with camera)
All boxes, leads, manuals & software.

Can see some of the images I've take with it (the first 27 are with the LX5 the rest with the LX3)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/essexdiver ... 666820293/

Any questions please ask.

Looking for around £400.00 inclusive of Next Day Special Delivery

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:24 pm 

iPad 64GB - Wifi only, not 3G. It's had a screen protector and Incipio case on it from day one so it's in perfect nick. Got it late November so it still has at least 10 months warranty on it. Boxed with all cables.

£550.00

Same as above except the 32GB version:

£475.00

PM me with any questions.

Post subject: Room to let
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:11 am 

Wanted

Does anyone have a room to let (or know where I might look) - within reasonable distance of Gatwick? (Say 40 miles max). I'll be starting my training there in April and after training I hope to get work there too, so may need a room on a longer term but anything considered.

Cheers, folks.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:36 pm 

iMac has been earmarked by someone, cheers.

Last edited by bombardier on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 pm 

<-Click link for full spec
Approx 12 months old. Mint condition in original box etc. This is one serious camera. Too good for me in fact, I'm downgrading!
^Lens now included!^
EDIT: £950 to include 16-85mm lens, Battery grip and 2nd Nikon EN-EL3e battery. Allows up to 8 fps shooting..!

Also . immaculate condition and perfect working order. (In original box if I can find it in the loft!)
Reduced price: £250 inc Canon Soft Case DCC-650 and P&P

Bargains ;)

Last edited by RustyFR on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:01 pm 

Been thinking of buying Lightroom. Anyone got a very cheap copy of the previous version?

Post subject: Nothing to see here....
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:22 pm 

Focus sold. Move along, nothing to see here......

Last edited by bombardier on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:52 pm 

For Sale: Macbook

The Macbook is exactly 3 years old this month and was purchased new from the Apple Store in Lakeside, Essex. The battery holds a charge very well.

2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
4Gb ram
160Gb H/D
OSX 10.5.8 (have reinstalled the OS and Apps to a new clean state)

Runs Lightroom 3, PS CS5 etc without any problems at all.

I have attached some photos below. On the third you can see a slight crack on the side. In no way does this part or affect the machine in any way, purely cosmetic. Hard to notice unless you look for it. if you run you finger over it you can barely feel it. I asked the Apple Store how much to replace and was told in the region of £140.00. If it was an issue I would have had it done. I will include the stand you see, the keyboard and a magic mouse. The mouse centre button is a bit sticky when scrolling down but may just a need a clean to make it work perfectly. Also comes with a neoprene case, original OSX & App DVD's and original box.

Any questions please ask.

Open to offers. Not sure what the postage would be on this?

Cheers,

Ian

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:04 am 

iMac has been earmarked by someone, cheers.

Last edited by bombardier on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:56 pm 

Sounds like a bargain for someone! Wish you luck with whatever issues have appeared unexpectedly for you...

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:59 pm 

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:47 pm 

For sale, Tomtom Go300 with UK & Europe (singe map) maps 2009-2010.

This is quite an old unit I bought second hand but still works great and has full Europe maps, speed camera locations etc.

Comes in carrying bag with car charger and screen cloth but not original box...

Fully working. pics on request.

Offers...

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:24 pm 

Reluctantly selling my much loved iMac (Early 2006 17-inch)

Key Specs:
1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo Processor
1.5GB of DDR2 SDRAM
160GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA hard drive
Slot-loading SuperDrive (DVD+R DL/DVD+RW/CD-RW)
ATI Radeon X1600 graphics processor with 128MB GDDR3 SDRAM
iSight
10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
Two Firewire 400 ports
Three high-speed USB 2.0 ports
Airport Extreme 802.11g
Bluetooth 2.0
Apple Remote
As new wired Apple Aluminium keyboard with numeric keypad (Apple Store price £40)
As new Apple Magic Mouse (Apple Store price £57)
I'm also including the wired Apple Keyboard originally supplied.

This iMac currently has a clean install of OS X 10.6.6 (Snow Leopard), however when new it shipped with OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and I am including the Tiger Install and bundled software discs. I am not including a Snow Leopard install disc. Other installed software includes the version of iLife (iPhoto, iMovie HD, iWeb, Garage Band) originally supplied when new.

Update 19 May 11 - Sold.

iMac 21.5" 3.20GHz Intel Core i3 12GB 10.13.6
iBook G4, 1.33GHz 10.5.8
iPhone Xs Max
iPadMini2

Last edited by WizzardPrang on Wed May 18, 2011 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » For Sale/Wanted