[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - For Sale or Items Wanted
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » For Sale/Wanted

Forum rules

Please post in the title when the item is sold or wanted items are found.
One thread per sale/want.

Commercial/business ads will be deleted.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:16 pm 

ha ha, not quite a big enough screen

Post Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:20 am 

Shame hes not a woman! You could of told him it was 24"!

*ducks to avoid a flying designer handbag*

Post Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:54 am 

'If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people'
Tony Benn

l l

Post Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:03 pm 

Post Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:33 pm 

Black 16GB iPhone 3GS for sale.

The phone is in excellent condition. No marks on the screen and very slight scuff marks on the bottom of the back where a case slid onto the phone. Is officially unlocked and can be ran on any network.
The charging cable has slight exposed wire at the end (as shown in the pics), but it charges fine and doesn't affect the phone.
Comes boxed with all apple accessories including the case the phone has been in. The phone has never been dropped and has come from a smoke free environment. Apple bag also included :)

£210 ono (price includes first class recorded/insured postage).

21.5" iMac running OS X El-Capitan with 20GB RAM
iPad Air 2 64Gb Silver iOS 8
Samsung Galaxy S6
Kindle Paperwhite
Nikon D3000; 10-20mm, 18-55mm, 55-300mm

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:31 pm 

iMac sold

iMac 21.5" 3.20GHz Intel Core i3 12GB 10.13.6
iBook G4, 1.33GHz 10.5.8
iPhone Xs Max
iPadMini2

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:31 pm 

MBP - SOLD! (not as much as I hoped but at least there's enough for the iPad2)

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:02 pm 

iPhone 3GS gone!

21.5" iMac running OS X El-Capitan with 20GB RAM
iPad Air 2 64Gb Silver iOS 8
Samsung Galaxy S6
Kindle Paperwhite
Nikon D3000; 10-20mm, 18-55mm, 55-300mm

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:50 pm 

Hello,

I'm trying to help fund a house move and am having a bit of clear out to help us out.

I had a bit of a greedy spending splurge in December/January on a Mac Mini & a 27inch quad core imac. I figure I could easily live with just one. I'm going to mention both and whichever goes first I will keep the other.

I live in the Manchester area but travel with work so can personally deliver to most parts of the country.

First up:

Mac Mini 2010 Bought on the 12th of December 2010. I bought this to use as a media centre but I don't use as much as I should do.

Looking for £500 ONO being as its barely (6months old)

It is the base model with the below spec.
2.4GHz : 320GB
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB memory
320GB hard drive1
8x double-layer SuperDrive
NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics
Mac OS X Snow Leopard

next is my beautiful 27 Inch iMac - The additional extra's were a 2TB hard Drive and the upgraded processor to a 2.8 Quad. This was all done as a factory order via the apple store.

Looking for £1,200 ONO for the iMac - this is just coming up 6 months old.

This has the below spec

2.8GHZ QUAD-CORE INTEL CORE I5
4GB 1333MHZ DDR3 SDRAM - 2X2GB
2TB SERIAL ATA DRIVE
ATI RADEON HD 5750 1GB GDDR5
8X DOUBLE-LAYER SUPERDRIVE
APPLE MAGIC MOUSE-Z

Thanks

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:22 pm 

FOR SALE:

1: Seagate FreeAgent Firewire desktop hard drive - 500GB.

I bought two of these 18 months ago by mistake to use as backup and kept them both. It need to be powered by the included adapter and has USB2 and FIREWIRE 800 interfaces, the latter of which is getting harder to find and is the reason I bought this model. It can be used on FW400 with a 400-800 cable (included).

I have just upgraded the hard drive in the other enclosure to a 2TB drive also from Seagate (so the old 500GB SATA disc is also available for sale), so these can be upgraded but opening the case is a bit fiddly.

This one has not been used much but never had a problem so there is plenty of life left in it. Still working perfectly. I can post up photos if needed, the case for this is white/silver. I no longer have the original box but the power adapter and cables will be included and it will be packed well.

FIREWIRE enclosures are getting harder and harder to find.

Offers around £50

Also available the old 500GB SATA drive from the other one of these, seagate barracuda 7,200RPM 3.5" date code 09074 - 0ffers

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:13 pm 

For Sale

2008 24" iMac
NVIDIA G4 8800
512 MB
4GB Ram
1 TB
3.06 Ghz
Intel Core 2 Duo
8x Superdrive
3 x 2.0 USB Ports
Firewire 400 & Firewire 800
Built in Airport Extreme
iSight Camera

All documentation, 10.5 install discs etc are present
Mighty Mouse (wired)
Apple Wired Numeric Pad/Keyboard with 2 USB 2.0 Ports on Keyboard
White Plastic Remote

Original Box & innards are in immaculate condition.

iLife11 (Full version on disc)
10.6 Snow Leopard (on disc)
Will throw in Wireless Magic Mouse too, I would not wish a Mighty Mouse on anyone

Applecare until December 2011

iMac is perfect working order, no repairs have taken place. Screen and shell are without a single scratch.
The iMac has been used as a home computer, and genuinely speaking has never been used to it's full potential.

I am hoping to get offers in the £700.00 o.n.o. region - all offers will be considered

I hope it may be a little bargain to someone.

PM me if interested.

Thank you for taking the time in looking.

EDIT: Sold £740.00 - Thank you for all the interest.

(Will add photo's later tonight)

 Apple TV (3rd Generation)

Last edited by elcroz on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:46 am 

Nikon Lens for Sale

Nikon 35-70mm f2.8D Macro
Stunningly sharp bit of kit.

Comes with box, front and rear caps and is in superb condition. Pictures can be provided upon request, but anyone who knows me will back me up in that I don't do tat :-)

If you would like to see shots taken with it, check here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/essexdiver ... 932775188/

£280.00 inclusive of Royal Mail Next Day Delivery

Many thanks,

Ian

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:16 pm 

:: SOLD ::

iPod Touch 4th Gen 32Gb. Like new!

I've had this iPod since the 30th October 2010 but have upgraded so this is no longer required.

I really look after my stuff, and the iPod is no exception. Being under a year old, the battery life is excellent. It's had a Zagg protector on it from day one, so if peeled off, the rear will be like new. It did have a matching front protector, but I got fed up with the glossy sheen, so I bought some matte screen protectors instead. It will have a new one for the new owner. It also comes with a Belkin semi-transparent graphite case.

I have all the box and innards that are all un-touched which includes the USB cable and earphones as well as the instructions. I still have the display overlay for the screen.

I'll also include in the sale the Apple Universal Dock Adapter (not the universal dock, the adapter so it can be used in the dock!).

Also included will be the official Apple iPhone 3G dock (also boxed) as the iPod fits this perfectly: I have the universal dock setup by the computer as we have a few iPods in the house, and I keep the 3G dock on the bedside for overnight charging.

So, it's a great set-up: the dock/case/ZAGG stuff cost me about £60, and the iPod £249 just late last year. So, just over £300's worth of iPod + extras in total.

I'll let it go for £180 (or very nearest offer) inclusive of Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Dan :)

The iPod has been wiped, and as per pictures, I have applied the new screen protector, but left the cellophane top layer on, so all you'll have to do is carefully peel the tabbed layer off the front and you'll have a lovely new screen film!

The rest of the images can be found .

:: SOLD ::

Post Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:20 am 

I have a brand new HTC Wildfire S (Black) for sale, which is an unwanted upgrade from Orange. Similar phones (locked to a network) have been going recently for between £129 and £155 on the dreaded eBay. I gather unlocking is straightforward and cheap.

If anyone is interested, please PM me with an offer. If not, then it's eBay and PayPal's outrageous charges for me.

Martin

Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you. (Ovid)

iPhone 6 (64 Gb)
iMac Intel 27" (3.4 GHz)
MacBook Pro 15" (2.5 GHz)
iPad Air Retina (128 Gb)

Post Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:33 pm 

Oops! Sorry - this should have been in the For Sale section.

Martin

****MERGED INTO FOR SALE TOPIC by big-blue-wolf****

Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you. (Ovid)

iPhone 6 (64 Gb)
iMac Intel 27" (3.4 GHz)
MacBook Pro 15" (2.5 GHz)
iPad Air Retina (128 Gb)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » For Sale/Wanted