[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
mac4mac.co.uk • View topic - Mundane facts about your day...
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Donate    Amazon Affiliate

Board index » Couch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327 ... 393  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:27 pm 

Priced up a new camera and lens today. Ouch!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:47 pm 

I just got an Apogee Jam 96k delivered, for guitar input to Garageband. I could get nothing recorded but then dug out my stupidly expensive lead and used that. Success. I use a wireless link for the amp so had the good leads tucked away. The one I used first was just one haning about in the "store room" that was suspect anyway. To the correct disposal method with it...

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:56 am 

That Jam - worked a treat on the MacBook but not the iOS things. I raised a case with Apogee and they came back within an hour. I was sent an updated firmware file and after applying it, all is well. Good service, that. I can understand there is still stock with older firmware in the system. It may be why I got it £30 lower than elsewhere.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:54 pm 

My Qi charger arrived. It is neat. iPhone on now.

I like toys.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:56 pm 
Site Admin

12.9" iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard, Pencil 2
21.5" iMac Quad Core i5 8GB RAM (Plex Server) ~ iPhone 15 Pro
AirPods Pro ~ Apple TV 4 (64GB) ~ Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:07 pm 

Well you didn't hang around thinking too long about buying one of those then James.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:08 pm 

I went for a brand name and not their low end.

It is advertised on the Apple and Amazon sites, but as not yet available, whereas it is from Belkin directly so that's what I did.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:09 pm 
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:12 pm 
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:25 pm 

I was always getting an updated iPhone this year and after much deliberation, went for the 8+. I almost hung on for the Ten but in the end, decided it was all-new technology and didn't want to risk any hiccups (though it does look the dog's dangles). As part of that decision process, there is always scope to get something in a year or so. I saw a report that thanks to Samsung, the Ten has the best screen currently available.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

The dog's danglers is a good description of the X, it's very good.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:16 pm 

New camera!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:41 am 

Went to see John Bishop at Arena Birmingham* tonight. Bloody brilliant show.

*yes that is what the NIA is now called.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:16 am 

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 am 

He was the Barney Rubble to Yogi's Fred.

Betty Rubble was way hotter than Wilma :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5892 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327 ... 393  Next

Board index » Couch